Another....Thoughts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....i feel so sad having chinas being ripped on...yea i know, i could get a rewal bike for2600, but i cud also bid and get it under/for 1k. that wouldnt be such a bad deal now would it?? :)

under 1k would not be bad at all :) But the lad selling it has got to be dreaming if he thinks someone will "buy it now" at $2600. If I was you and i was looking at a full size i would lean towards a jap bike, however on the pitbike side of things yo don't have much choice unless you wanna spend LOTS

....i feel so sad having chinas being ripped on...yea i know, i could get a rewal bike for2600, but i cud also bid and get it under/for 1k. that wouldnt be such a bad deal now would it?? :)

Im assuming Timeeh was not ripping off China bikes. I think he meant a linkage bike,.

under 1k would not be bad at all :) But the lad selling it has got to be dreaming if he thinks someone will "buy it now" at $2600. If I was you and i was looking at a full size i would lean towards a jap bike, however on the pitbike side of things yo don't have much choice unless you wanna spend LOTS

yea, your right a jap bike would be the better option, but japs cost the dollars, and i mean so do chinas, but while there may not be AS many parts availabe for chinas, they makeup for it in the cheapness of parts, and the price of the bike in the first place. im still looking around for jap bikes, itsjust chinas come up alot more, and there for a cheaper price. and besides, if i get a meticulously maintaned china bike (they do exist) and i maintain it as meticulously as the previous owner, theres no reasong it shouldnt last me a while.

Yea mate, wasn't taken a "cheap shot" (excuse the pun) at china bikes, hell i own one and it's been more reliable than my Jap or Swedish bike :) I was more so pointing out that at the buy price was ridiculous, at that price you could get something alot nicer than that. As far as getting one that's been looked after, well thats a gamble you gotta take on any second hand bike, some times you win sometimes you don't. My initial comment was probably a bad choice of words, but anyway.

haha mate, no worries chinas arnt the best, but i reck 5-10 yrs time, they will start being quite respectable in the ways of quality and performance. i mean look at the LXR's there a damn nice bike (from all the build threads i've read and things ppl have said) and there chinese. but yea chinese minis and chinese full sizers are 2 very diff bikes in quality and performance...

its a 94, it says on the ad and also it looks the same as a 94 that i see on google images

Latest posts

Back