Another Upright Citizen

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir GDFP.

I am salivating over your grinders. The engines look great and I am sure there is ssssssooooooo much talent involved in building them. They are shiny and look way powerful.

Can you put up some pics of you grinding stuff though?

That would really get me going:)

logic

Compared to the balloon popping, accelerator pedaling while stuck in mud, and Underoo "accident" video's that paid my way through college, I suppose a little grinder footage isn't such an odd request. I'll try to post a few clips of high-revving delights over the weekend. Nothing TOO racy, at least in the general forums, though.

Almost;) It's the better-priced, and 16mm shaft-fitting Piranha version:thumbup:
I had to grind a tad on the backside and run a different peg bracket bolt, but they don't clear the Zonger clutch cover without grindage, either. He's afraid to use it, even before seeing your pics, so it gets bumped.

sissy's lol. that bump starting is for the birds i refuse to have to bump start mine. lol check back in a few weeks after i break the new set i just got ill be againing with yall.

sissy's lol. that bump starting is for the birds i refuse to have to bump start mine. lol check back in a few weeks after i break the new set i just got ill be againing with yall.

You don't wanna bumpstart because you're short & chubby:bocul:

You don't wanna bumpstart because you're short & chubby:bocul:

hey i'm a genitic marvel for MX lower center gravity and the dunlop 757 around the waist line is for a traction :) at least thats what i tell myself to sleep at night lol

Latest posts

Back