any one seen these new linkage bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the bike built up today and the pitster mag wheels fitted. really nice finish on the bike. just need to get it ready to ride now!
View attachment 4479

View attachment 4480

View attachment 4481

View attachment 4482

View attachment 4483

View attachment 4484

has the new z155 ho motor, sp adjustable forks and dnm adjustable shock. wheels that came on it are your usual sdg hubs- been told they're excel rims but nothing on them says that- does come with kenda tyre's and a rim lock as standard though. fold back levers, q/a throttle, fat bars, flexi plastics etc etc. over all really pleased!

Last edited:
Looks nice mate. Be interesting to see what they retail in australia for.. I seen on PM just before another linkage bike by a pommy company called Demon. The bike is the new demon x d link 140cc.

Looks nice mate. Be interesting to see what they retail in australia for.. I seen on PM just before another linkage bike by a pommy company called Demon. The bike is the new demon x d link 140cc.

yes that what this is, only its the proline 160 model. the graphics have PSTO on them so i guess that'll be the chinese company. looking forward to getting out on it

The price on the 140 is 640 quid according to their site which aint bad at all. You might wanna ride ya bike indoors atm my cousins tell me england has frozen over...

The price on the 140 is 640 quid according to their site which aint bad at all. You might wanna ride ya bike indoors atm my cousins tell me england has frozen over...

yeah thats the one, think the site's mini bike parts or some thing similar- also cokermoto but i've not been on their site. the proline 160 sells at £1199 i think, there are 4 of us that had the bikes cheap to advertise/review them (i'm the only one with the 160 :) ), just need to get out on it now!

quite lucky how they came about really. yeah the weather sucks here all year round :mmph:

Hey mate this thread is well over 7yrs old,
If you need bearings, I'd be pulling them out and going to a bearing shop and sourcing some there :)

Latest posts

Back