any one seen these new linkage bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fair play, been told they use the same fork/shock set up as the lxr as well as roller bearings in the linkage rather than sh*tty plastic bushes. gonna be mainly used for tarmac riding- any good?

cheers

ok not sure about the one you posted up.. but the ones in AUS dont run the same shock / fork set up as the LXR and also the bearings have nothing on the LXR and die reasonably fast, so i beleive.

got a link to the one you posted?

only pics from a UK forum at the moment, no specs or write ups yet. they're meant to be arriving between 20th nov- 1st dec. got one ordered but cant find any more info on them- hence coming on here and PM.

will strip it down and get some pics up when it arrives

they dont use the same frame you can see it's different to an lxr. looks like another copy.rumour has it this will be the bike produced by the people that manafacture the lxr.
pistercrf702.jpg

Last edited:
Think the bearing issue is more a lubrication thing than anything ... they roll off the line dry so if ya don't grease ya linkage bearings the fall apart ... havin said that I've run mine up n down my beach for a month and they are hangin in there ... sure they are'nt jap quality but they'll hang in for a while if they are greased ... I'VE got a new set of bearings for it but have'nt needed em yet .

As for the likage rear end in general ? ... I'm stoked

... havin said that I've run mine up n down MY beach for a month As for the likage rear end in general ? ... I'm stoked[/QUOTE

man your living the dream

Well yeah living mine anyway ...Hillz n Ando have lived a bit of it with me too.

A couple of pics of said linkage holdin up

DSCF5012.jpg

DSCF5005.jpg

Too much fun is about all I can say about it .

Last edited:
well i'm looking forward to getting this bike, a fair bit cheaper than an lxr too so time will tell

compared to the lxr , it looks like it has the smaller frame and longer swingarm , which is a weird match.

The engine mounts are different so id say its a different frame altogether from the lxr , going off just the 1 pic.

swingarm looks pretty close to the lxr's tho

Shroud looks like a ttr one , not the lxr one which they designed themselves (slight differences) which to a untrained eye you wont notice , and saying that i doubt it would be from the same factory as they would of used the lxr plastic moulds.

from what i can see on the front hub , it looks like your regular china hub , so they are far below the lxr's wheels quality.

also a single oil cooler not twin.

But the swingarm/linkage setup looks pretty much like a lxr unit.

Got any more info or pictures? and links to your other threads.

sorry woggy...

it is from the same factory as pitster pro and yes they are due early december..

they run a different frame but basically same sht different day..

i have been told there like 95% the same as the LXR, same swinga, linkage shock, forks, plastics blah blah blah... but the retailer can order them in different configurations.. 125cc,140cc and 155

oh and theres already a couple in aus now but there promotional bikes (1 race bike as well)

what price are you getting one for?

ttrcopy.jpg

That one looks fair different. definitely different shrouds from the lxr and the swinger , has the frd pegs tho and the lxr style bashplate and chain guide looks the same as well.

also has the wider bolt pattern for the sprocket , so definitely not lxr wheels either.

what are they called?

that pic is there entry level 140 linkage

PSTO or some sht..

also they have the same shrouds (well im told they do)

that pic is there entry level 140 linkage

PSTO or some sht..

also they have the same shrouds (well im told they do)

yer it is PSTO

Check out the fork guard of the pic you put in here and you can see it is labeled

EDIT:

i found this interesting Epping Motorcycles - Off Road Bikes

a so called "PSTO 50cc"

ironically its a pitster pro xjr 50 lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back