any one seen these new linkage bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen someone say on Rach's facebook there $2000... didn't give any detail what so ever.

Pissy Poo USA, or at least their loudmouth, is making sure to point out all the dissimilar points, and obvious inferiority to the "real" one. Farking jokers have to justify the extra $1000 they'll charge for theirs. I suppose a whole shift at the actual plant makes the $25/hr they pay that con-man. lol

so the bikes worth a punt? its a fair bit cheaper than an lxr and been told they run the same fork/shock combo. will be setting it up for supermoto so won't be seeing many massive jumps etc. should be a laugh

Last edited:
they're going to be available over here for £1200 but i'm paying a lot less than that for mine so i cant really say no :beerchug:

these bikes would be on the same level as the revmx and cini as they dont have all the fancy addons that the pitster pro have, but basic quality is the same as the pitster

these bikes would be on the same level as the revmx and cini as they dont have all the fancy addons that the pitster pro have, but basic quality is the same as the pitster
no doesnt have the fancy add on's like the covers, air box etc. also been told the pitster parts fit so could look into it :)

looks like my thread on PM has been deleted?

hahaha yeah i dont think they liked me posting the link to the PSTO site. Pitster would of asked for it to be deleted.

Last edited:
hahaha yeah i dont think they liked me posting the link to the PSTO site. Pitster would of asked for it to be deleted.

just proves your point though doesnt it?

ahh well, another few weeks and the bikes should be here :fumeur7:

looks like my thread on PM has been deleted?

Yep, can't compete with Pissy Poo USA, on that planet. Ain't allowed. I get attacked in my own section, and nothing happens, but I got a 10-day vacation for calling their con a con.

so are these bikes pitster knock off's or just quite similar? either way for the price i've been offered i cant say no- will be a sumo project so dont have to worry about snapping it in 2 on heavy landings.

looking on the site the top model has the lxr wheels which are awesome , so with them the only real difference is the frame design , slightly different , and doesnt have a few little nick nacks

but if its all the same linkage/swingarm setup etc then it is a pretty proven setup , so it wouldn't hurt to try it out for the price thats for sure.

they dont use the same frame you can see it's different to an lxr. looks like another copy.rumour has it this will be the bike produced by the people that manafacture the lxr.
pistercrf702.jpg

That looks like a Pitpro frame with a linkage set up

PROCOMP-09.jpg

i found that pic on the pitster factories site , it looks like a Lxr's rearend/cradle etc of the frame , with a perimeter type thing welded to it for the front/backbone , if you look close at the frame , can see a few dodge welds it doesnt look like its in production , more a one off thing to me

Latest posts

Back