any one seen these new linkage bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i found that pic on the pitster factories site , it looks like a Lxr's rearend/cradle etc of the frame , with a perimeter type thing welded to it for the front/backbone , if you look close at the frame , can see a few dodge welds it doesnt look like its in production , more a one off thing to me

Looks like its the same frame
102411-Pitpro-COMP-2009-frame.jpg

pitsterpro are probably weeing their pants. they help make their own bikes for someone else?! psto have copied their bikes and made them cheaper. this cant be good for pp cos the mini game is all about who can make it faster for cheaper. PP's manufacturer has stabbed em in the back!

im sure PP were well aware of what there manufacturer were up to.

lets see if they are retailing in the states...

aaagh ha

i wouldn't be amazed if these are the bike mojo are or at least are look into bringing in

dont quote me on that but where else are they going to get em chp jjc and pitster have already been done

just a thought

aaagh ha

i wouldn't be amazed if these are the bike mojo are or at least are look into bringing in

dont quote me on that but where else are they going to get em chp jjc and pitster have already been done

just a thought

Yer good thinking , either one of the 2 would be motoverts new pick i'd say

you might be onto something there coolie.. it was ment to be December when they were going to be available...
after all this company has or is still dealing with motovert, altho id expect some major changes from the first pic in this thread..

some interesting posts on here now, yes a few people have mentioned the suppliers sh*tting on pitsterpro but like what was mentioned they must have been aware of it first? also not the first time a design has been 'copied' is it?

i'm quite looking forward to the bike either way- got some nice parts on the way for it so far. when it gets here it'll be stripped etc so i'll get a few pics up for you guys

in my eyes if the frame is different then its not a copy...
sure they share some of the same parts but thats standard in china

well since there was only about 2 of them klx billetwares ever made , probably not :)

Looks pretty similair to the lxr frame , except the engine mounts welded on and the pegmounts welded on
And just the bottom tubes that look different

But either way if it uses the same linkage as the lxr then it would be sweet , and if its cheaper , good chit

Looks like the main difference is what the frame is made out of, so there must be some strenght and weight differences.
According to the PSTO website the frame is "High tensil steel specially shaped for pit bike", the pitster pro site has "Central Double Cradle Chromo W/ Tri Point Mounting, removable footpeg Design, Progressive Link"

i want this frame, who do i kill?:flamesmile:

email sent

My buddy Dave has 2 of those frames. He bought a used one from Shade on PM and then contacted Billetware to find out more about it.......The owner of Billetware offered to sell him the other prototype frame he had been keeping for himself. So if there are only 2 my bud has both. Good luck finding another one!

well i've been told the bikes are in the country- just waiting for customs to release them. already got a list of parts in the garage waiting for it to arrive :beerchug:

Latest posts

Back