As01 Forks!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Fast Ace got back to me ......

You can buy them with different width triple clamps .... 156 and 165 mm which is obviously for 32 spoke wide hub wheels to avoid fitting hassles .... the clamps pictured in the previous post are most likely the 165's since they look a bit different to the normal 156 mm clamps on AS-02's ....

Dear

Thanks for your interested in our shocks and your questions are very important for us, Many company copy our products and with our LOGO to sell them all the world.

Yes, we have two Chromed sliders, One Black, the centers in chromed sliders 156mm; one 165mm centers for the chromed sliders in our web site, If you want to know how to come to unknown the genuine or false, You refer to the information as follow:

1. Observation of the surface, All the shocks produce by the CNC machinery, you can see the knife scars on the surface.

2. Check the weight, Our AS01RCP-650L/730L about 10.5-11.00kg.

3. Check the damping, Please under pressure the shock, You will feel very comfortably for the Adjustable Rebound and Adjustable Compressing and with the Adjustable preload. Don’t hear the attrition beep.

4. You can direct contact us if you like is best, We can introduce all the shocks information to you, Include all the Function, use method, Maintenance, after-care service…and so all. Sure, the price is best for you if you order them direct from us.

You are welcome to visit our factory any time!

Best Regards!

Aileen

Mob:86-13726066350
E-mail:[email protected]
[email protected]
MSN:[email protected]

I am having a simalar drama to dirtrider geting motard tyres fitted, I need to find some wider tripples does anyone know where to get a set of 178mm ones?

saber

I got my new 178 triple clamps from dhz but don't forget you will have set the front brake up for the wider clamps.

has anyone emailed them to find out how much they actually charge for a set? I guess you wouldn't have any worries about them being genuine or not.....

Well you can email them thru the above email address . I only sent them an email yesterday and got the reply last night .... They probably only sell a fixed minimal amount of them in one go ..... so by inviting me to "tour" the factory she's assuming I'm interested in buying quite a few sets ...... as in a potential distributor/dealer with ongoing business ...... LOL ......

I'd say you'd have to do a group buy to get them direct from Fast Ace ...... but then again they know we're concerned about buying fakers elsewhere .....

At least we now know the genuines have lathe tool machining marks on the tubes , what they should weigh , that they should be quiet and work real smoothly , and have chromed sliders just as I thought .....

You'd have to email them again to ask specifically if they also supply black AS-01's with black Titanium Nitride coated sliders .......

Last edited:
Fastace do prefer to deal with orders over 10 pieces and even then with small quantity orders they tend to take there time.

It appears that when you buy off most sellers in Australia .... you'll get old stock that their suppliers are trying to flog off ...... The 156 wide clamps were made to fit the forks to CRF 50's which have the narrower drum brake type hubs ..... What CRF 50 owners did was convert their CRF wheels over to disc by fitting a disc brake conversion kit ...... and the kits still used narrow hubs like this which were fully compatible with AS-02's and the narrow clamps :

billethub.jpg

A decent seller should know all that and make sure before selling his customers parts with fitting hassles ...... the pursuit of a quick buck tends to cloud their better judgement ...... :p

Last edited:
once again jack u are spot on. The asian australian sellers are notorious for this

I am having a simalar drama to dirtrider geting motard tyres fitted, I need to find some wider tripples does anyone know where to get a set of 178mm ones?

saber

Hey there Saber ..... Here's some pics of a motard bike fitted with AS-02's that you might find interesting ..... As stated previously ... DHZ bikes have triple clamps that Fast Ace tubes will slide straight into .......

Anyone who has 48 mm fork tubes as standard on their bike would be better off to see if they can just buy the better tubes and axle ..... it would save a lot of hassles with fitment issues ...

MotardbikewithAS-02forks1.jpg

MotardbikewithAS-02forks.jpg

MotardbikewithAS-02forks2.jpg

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha ...... That's the second reason why I posted it ..... I knew you'd comment ... :p

Cactus u better watch out coz u just posted a link to a seller that is not a sponser. Havent u heard that on this site u cant mention any companies unless u pay miniriders some money

thanks Cactus the prob I am encountering isnt fiting the wheel in it's fiting the tyre 90/90/12s will fit just but I want to use 110/90/12 on 2.15 rims and I run out of room by just a few mm I think if I used 1.85 rims they may just fit but I want to use my 2.15s
ohh yea by the way not dude lol .....chick;)

Saber

Yes I should never assume .... otherwise I could make an ASS out of U or ME .... you know the old saying !!!!!! :p

i thump, i think if your banded you should respect that decision by the mods whether you like it or not, otherwise you are just encouraging everyone else to do the same thing and this site's integrity will quickly collapse

well tubes from what I have seen so far the mods have no integrity. I agree with mods having to ban some people but a sufficiant reason is needed not just coz they dont like what u say. By them not replying and not putting a name to who banned me is unacceptable and shows the person to be unintelligent as they clearly have no truth to what they say

it's cool cactus most people don't expect a chick to be into 50's especialy an older one lol
I have contacted DHZ and they are out of stock at the moment but should have some more in the next few weeks so i'll just have to wait. I have two bikes waiting for them.
The forks I have are 45mm top clamp and 48mm bottom so I figure that if the triples are 48mm top and bottom I'll just turn up a sleve on the lathe to space them up.
Thanks for the help everyone

Saber

Latest posts

Back