ATOMIK 125cc BIGFOOT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hussein.H

Reaction score
Hi guys this thread will be about the things i have done to my bike. I should have pictures up on tuesday. Im currently capped and unable to upload/download anything because its slow as hell. I also figuerd that this would be a good way to introduce my self to the MR community. I have been sitting in the dark for a while but now im here!

The first picture is me when i first got my bike. It is my first bike and i got it on febuary 24th. I was really happy because i have wanted one ever since i was 7.
newbike.jpg

This picture is when i ripped off my actual stickers and put some crapy rockstar ones on.
newgraphics.jpg

Last edited:
Hate capping hey, sit there and takes minutes just to load text lol Good luck with it man and good to have you around!

After a few rides after that i noticed my bike wouldent start, Then i found this! The magneto broke!!!

STATORBROKEN.jpg

What do you think of the frame, does it seem strong?

What do you think of the frame, does it seem strong?

Yeah its a really good fram but the only thing you should change right away is the carby and Rear shock. I think my shock leaked and now its a sea saw :(. Carby is a copy and now my one hardly gets any fuel into the carb. I orderd a OKO 26mm Flatside carb.

Haha wow man, nice pic, she has come along way!!!! the lil gpx are punchy beasts :D reps man

its turning into a custom in no time at all, looks a million bucks with the rockstar kit mate.

Haha awesome, I was wondering why you were so confident in the bits to get. He is a good Sensei no doubt. You'll be laughing with that setup mate, good one!

Latest posts

Back