ATOMIK 125cc BIGFOOT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha awesome, I was wondering why you were so confident in the bits to get. He is a good Sensei no doubt. You'll be laughing with that setup mate, good one!

It should run like magic when i get that carb. All i need after that is a new shock.

Shocks make a huge difference, have you got any ideas what you'll go for man?

From personal experience I'd go a DNM hands down, this one here in particular is a sweet shock and for the price its perfect for a mid ranged build.

PitsterPro X4R DNM Racing Shock, 290MM

SUS-22.jpg

this is the exact same sticker kit I want, where did you get it and how much ????

Lol well I have just the part for you dual exhuast rats lol :p

DNM MST-BAG 280mm 1000LBS Spring Shock Remote Reservoir

^^^ best to double check though, that 10mm might be a killer, when you get the new one, just make sure its the exact same eye to eye length, as Harry would no doubt have told ya :D
My Shock eye to eye is 305mm. I have seen a GPX shock for $75 that is 300mm. Most likely going to get that unless somthing else thats afordable and is the correct size pops up.

I wouldn't get them risers for that shock mate. 5mm lower is better then being 25mm to high I've tried these before it will more than likely throw your swinger and sprocket alignment out big time and wear out your chain slider in no time that's just my experience. Oh **** I didn't read it properly, sorry Rotn, yeah will work with the dnm not the gpx thou. My bad.

not the smartest thing in the world, posting your sexy bike and then where you live in the next photo...
good luck with the bike :) i dont know why you did not just go to the lifan 150 when your other engine broke

not the smartest thing in the world, posting your sexy bike and then where you live in the next photo...
good luck with the bike :) i dont know why you did not just go to the lifan 150 when your other engine broke

Hahhaha thanks man. And its not like its a full adress, its just the area :p. GPX125 is where the Shizzles at man!

Latest posts

Back