ATOMIK 125cc BIGFOOT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MRREPPIN_zps2c39d02e.jpg

Wow did half and got tierd so then i stopped. Never thougt it would be that hard.

Tired ay, I bet you had fun for the long weekend:thumbup:
Lookin good though.

Craig.....
360? wow thats huge. Does that give it any more travel?

i find it easier taking the tyre off, with the wheel off the bike first Hussein....lol
just joking, im guessing you put it back on after you fixed the tube or changed it

with the shock yeah it is long, must be needed due to the shape of the frame.
it looks pretty much the same length as the Nitrous' rear shock, just with a longer mount off the bottom though.
i just measured from the top of the tyre to the hoop up under the rear guard, 405mm,
the shock has approx 60mm travel, but as the swingarm pivots off the frame, the shock mounts' position allows for a fair bit of travel
my Fuse has the shock mounted to the top of the swingarm, it's not a pivot style setup.........yet ?!?
i might have a play around with it sometime.

How many litres of fuel does that fuel line carry? LOOOONG

Picked up some wheels and forks! I just used the fork legs and the top clamp. Diddent use the bottom clamp at all.

wheels_zps9ab21964.jpg

FORKS_zpsa113cef0.jpg

forksonbike_zpsed7dfd12.jpg

BIKE_zpsc1c42f35.jpg

ah ok, looks alot longer then i used to, maybe its because the twins are gone.

rear looks abit high but looks like it would ride good anyway

you will notice the difference in the way it rides now,
it will have a slightly harder/rougher feel over the bumps when compared to the 17/14's
but it will turn in easier, and be a lot more maneuverable through the tighter stuff.

you will notice the difference in the way it rides now,
it will have a slightly harder/rougher feel over the bumps when compared to the 17/14's
but it will turn in easier, and be a lot more maneuverable through the tighter stuff.

Yeah, took it out for a ride at frankston MX and i was moving though berms way quicker then normal!

1_zps92f56850.jpg

2_zpsc61f0c25.jpg

3_zps799f9a67.jpg

4_zps759e4feb.jpg

Ok guys, as you guys know. I have put 14/12" on my bike. It sits a little high so i would like to get a smaller shock. What size shock would i need to make it level?

Latest posts

Back