atomik 125cc OWNERS OPINION

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, it will need a bigger pilot jet to richen the fuel mix down low.
the needle has 5 notches on it, these are basically the fine adjustments of the main jet

no not really,
your carby needs to be set up properly to make starting it, and riding it better.

Yea I was just saying that the fuel mixture screw won't cure the main jet issues (if there is any)

Pilot jet & mixture screw ... Down low (up to 1/3)
Main jet mid (1/3 - 3/4)
Needle (wide open throttle/full)

I think ?
Roughly ?

Last edited:
no not really,
your carby needs to be set up properly to make starting it, and riding it better.

well it starts first time useing the kickstarter. i havent use the elec start in years(battery canthandle it lol)
but the only thing i need 2 do is raise my idle a bit.

and guys can you tell me where the oil strainer is? i was lookin for it yesterday wen i was changin my oil and couldnt find it....:(

its behind the clutch cover on the right hand side of the motor

i read through the review (rhymes hahahaha) and i think its a good choice. i like to the think the engine is good, being a zongshen and i hav heard nothing but good thigs about them. the suspension i can deal with, even if i hav 2 modify the exhaust, i can do it, but i dont think it will com 2 that. if i get it the only mod i will make is perhaps a new jet for the carb (100). the brakes sound great, but then again i took the ones of my atomik, as i can use gears ( without be an idiot and changing into 1st when im at max rpm in 2nd lol) but i probs use these. i (may) cut intake hooles but if i get it i will decide if it needs it or not. and i will not be dropping it ?(i hope) as im not stupid and i know when its about 2 tip. what i want to know now is if anyone here has had the EXACT bike that i showed.
cheers jack.

so do you guys reccomend i get this in the future? and if i do decide to get this i'll need 2 sell my atomik 125cc moto x thumpstar. its white, faded plastics, new key/ignition, new oil, good plug, needs new exhaust (this one is RUSTY) runs nice and smooth with new sprockets, forks and alloy rims. with all this in mind, what should i sell for? i was goin to sell at 300, but i have decided thats a bit 2 cheap. what do u guys think?

you prolly woulnt get 300 on here (things sell cheap here) but on ebay.. maybe 250-350

what do you think i would get if i put a new exhaust and plastics and just cleaned it up real nice?

I know from experience that putting on extras won't get you more. You are best off cleaning it up nice and selling as is. Any more money you put into it will be lost I guarantee.

:)

yeah, unless its time you dont mind spending on it eg... putting the pipe on the wire brush on your bench grinder there is probably no profit involved

yeah, unless its time you dont mind spending on it eg... putting the pipe on the wire brush on your bench grinder there is probably no profit involved

well i hav a lot of time, plus i found an exhaust on ebay for 60 delivered. do u think i should do it. the bolts that hold it on 2 the engine ARE RUSTY so im afraid of snapping them wen i undo em. so should i do this?

^^ the bolts holding the pipe to the head should be nuts

Latest posts

Back