Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks weird because of the big weels, if u like that kind of bike i would def look at the normal prox insted of the bigfoot prox

looks weird because of the big weels, if u like that kind of bike i would def look at the normal prox insted of the bigfoot prox

I don't know I think it looks like a big bike with a pitbike subframe ...that sorta makes it look a bit wack too me .:confused:

yeah i agree wit dready, but just what he said dont really making sense to me, it says he is definatly buying 1 then he asks wheather he should or not i dont get it much sorry

i have a agb29 same bike differnt wheels size

i recon there ok but there are far better bikes out that those

good luck in whatever you decide to do

i got 1 a bigfoot 140 they r ok 4 the price but my new pitpro150 is mad!!!!

I have a 140 pro x big foot also.
The bigger wheels make it alot more comffie on rough terrain and the front wheel doesn't seem to come out from under you as much as the little wheels do.
There a great bike for the price :)

i have a prox 140 bigfoot and its pretty mad. it seems to take bumps easier than smaller wheel pit bikes but the only thing thats bad are the grips (Change them) and the seat (which hurts abit if ur ridin 4 ova an hour or so)

Latest posts

Back