Atomik Dirt bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a fine piece of china workmnship 05 thumpstar

Attachments

• PI5Send1.jpg
    PI5Send1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 32
hey guys ive got an atmic ProX and peronaly their are great bike the only thing on it that ratles on my bike is a bolt in the handle bars , you know the ones that connect the suporter thing to the actual handle bar. I was wondering my friend today said atomics break after like 3 months of riding is that true or faulse?

Its true, a friend had a couple of friends buy atomiks and they were wrecked after 2 weeks of riding and jumping. They also went riding and saw other Atomik bikes and they were broken down and fixing them.

ok thanks you guys no if i could fit an A_frame on an atomic proX?

Ok, i have an Atomic MotoX and they really arent that bad, the only problem has been the bolts coming loose and that doesn't take long to fix. I have Had it for about 3-4 Months and have been jumping on it nothing major but still nothing has gone wrong they arent as bad as every-one says. The only thing that has gone wrong at all is my little sister dropped the fuel tank the other day and snapped the peice that the line connects to. AND IT'S GONNA BE A PRICK TO FIX!

atomiks are pieces of poo, i wouldnt even consider riding one, the frames crack the minute u jump em and they look crap too. i dont understand why people dont buy quality like Honda... if u get a cheap china ur gunna wanan buy a good pitty later anyway.

Chinese engines

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, sorry to break it to you mate but Ducar are not one of the most reputable, Ducar's are one of the cheapest engines available in most chinese bikes. Ducar's are cheap because they are made cheaply, that stuff you have read about them being associated with Honda i am pretty sure it is bollocks. Honda is exceptional compared to Ducar, Honda wouldn't let a company sell motors as crap as Ducar's and legally let them claim they are associated with Honda.
http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZdirtbikes_onlineQQh1tZ-1

Thankyou mjc85, it is good to hear someone who actually knows the truth about the motors and what the ducar engine is. Ducar have no relationship with Honda and to sum each main engine as briefly as possible:

1.) Lifan - Big valves, race head config, strong gearbox. Overally quality and performance is very good. Found in PitPro, DHZ and also sold as an aftermarket engine.

2.) Jialing - motors are found in Motovert and Thumpstars. Overally the stock performance and quality is very good. THEY ARE THE GENUINE PARTNER WITH HONDA. Many people belive Ducar is partners with honda which is a LIE. For all you Atomik fans who do not beleive me. Visit the following link and then let me know if you have any more doubts. http://world.honda.com/JialingHondaMotors/

3.) Ducar - Basic engine with nothing outstanding going for it. Motors are found in bikes manufactured by Apollo, branded in Australia as Atomoik, Orion, Appollo and whatever other names people can think of.

why are people reviving 6 month old threads??

Its usually new members reading all they can from past posts and not realising the age of some. Its a bit hard to see the dates on this forum so happens a bit.

Also, if you do your research more thoroughly, you'll find that Honda has had dealings with all the China engine builders at some stage. It's just jailings turn ATM.

Honda has had dealings with all engine manufacturing companies in China?????

Jialing Honda was formed in 1993. It not co-operation where honda purchase some engine components to cut costs. It is a joint venture owned half by Honda Japan and Jialing (owned by Chinese government).

Jialing Honda develop & manufacture engines, some of which are actually stamped Honda. This has been occuring for 14 years now.

Please let me know the sources of this information you have that states of Honda investing and co-operating with Chinese engines manufactures in recent times that actually has some relevannce to pit bikes.

I am not saying you are wrong, it would be interesting for me to know.

Also, if you do your research more thoroughly, you'll find that Honda has had dealings with all the China engine builders at some stage. It's just jailings turn ATM.

Hey Mack, just a bit more info for you.

""Another ceremony on Dec. 15 commemorated the 20th anniversary of partnership between Honda and Jialing Industry. Honda signed a technical collaboration agreement with Jialing Industry in China in 1981 to enter the Chinese motorcycle market and established a joint venture company, Jialing-Honda, in 1993, to begin production and sales of motorcycles under the Honda brand name. Honda now has seven joint ventures in China in the motorcycle, automobile and power product fields, operating market-oriented production and sales activities.""

This is just striaght from Honda's web-site. So looks like there "turn" has been going for a while, since 1981. Shit that is before I was even born.

You have google don't you? It also been posted on this site in detail before. Do your own research.

I said it was straight from Honda's website. I am not pretending I have done thorough research. Just looking at the facts in front of me. It also pisses me off when people make false claims about Ducar engines.

It also pisses me off when people make false claims about Ducar engines.
Thats pretty rich.
I have seen sellers like you before, (only concerned for the money they can make from free advertising) act all indignant about members opinions or beliefs as BS. Its really not good form, when, if I took a detailed look through your Ebay stores I would dig up a ton of inaccuracies and BS. Then when you're told finally to quit insulting us with your constant sales pitch, you disappear. Cause now theres no money in it for you and thats the only reason you joined, not because you actually want to help anyone or contribute in an unbiased way. BTW I like how you pinched another ebay sellers internal engine shots and some of their wording for your ebay store. Spose you would have to if you didn't know much about them or how to get one apart yourself.

Calm down man.....I am on the forum to try and help support and promote my product. Simple. Thanks for your feedback, although your views are pessimistic I can understand where you are coming from....The pit bike market has had many people come and go. We are here for the long-run, I guess you will find this out over time.

Calm down man...?? I think over time (a very short time) you'll be finding something out.

You think I can't calmly tell you to take a flying fock. I went through your history this morning and noted all your posts are sales related. I also noted you running down our site sponsor's bikes and promoting yours.
I hate reading sales pitch spam in general chat and tech info forums, especially by non-financial sellers.
I know you don't know anything technically about your product, so can't help anyone there...so why are you here?
You actually admitted it yourself... your here to promote your financial well-being. So I don't have to like it, and it's not called having a 'pessimistic view' either. Its called having 'insight'. Insight into who you are and what you're up to. There was another who persistantly tried your game for a while...I think his name was the 'illusive dreamer' or something. Anyway, he thought he would be around for a while too.

This can be solved pretty easy guys, Pitpro can donate a bike to me and this will be all over.. Trust me. :D

I have had my Atomik Avenger for 2 years and havent had any problems. I ride mine on a rough ground and go jumping with it. They are very good motorbikes and are cheap. A friend of mine bought a ProX and said it is very good as well. Another friend of mine has a MotoX and said it wasnt the best as it had not much ground clerance and to tall gearing. Anyway any one you pick is a good choice

Latest posts

Back