Atomik nitrous 150 details?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo97

Reaction score
Just wondering about the details of this bike that I can't find. Like axles sizes, spline size for front sprocket and any other usefull info about the bikes that isn't on the atomik site of eBay

Thanks in advance

I'm guessing it's got 15mm axles, because my Fuse has the same wheels and is made by the same company.
And it would have a 17mm spline front sprocket.
There are only a couple of engines that use the 20mm splined front sprocket,
a Lifan 125 1P54FMI is one of them, but even then it's not always the case.

and get rid of the Molkt 26mm carby, they are junk. fit an OKO 26mm

Last edited:
would you recommend a second hand OKO 26mm carby? or would it be worth the money to buy a brand new one?

Thanks mate, I guess I can just change the bearings in my alloy front wheel that i plan to put on it to 15mm the rear is already 15mm so I'd have to change one set of bearings in either case.. I have a mikuni "26" that measures 26mm and inlet is 26mm also would it work ok with the 150 yx? Was planing to put a 20mm spline 17t front sprocket on it as well but I think I have a 17mm one on a old ducar somewhere so il just use that I supose. Plan is to use all the good parts I baught for my pitpro and put them on the nitrous seeing as it has the same frame as my pitpro but a better engine Wich is wat I really need ( a new engine )

Get the second hand one and give it a clean and Itl basicly be new anyway dude

Change the bearings ?
does your front wheel have 12mm, if so you can't change them to 15mm.
you need a new wheel, or at least a new hub that takes 15mm bearings, then swap that into your rim and respoke the wheel.
Yeah the Mikuni copy 22/26 should be ok with a 150cc, but might need to be rejetted, a #20 or #22.5 pilot and a 100 main might be ok ?

roostyamates,
It all depends on how good the used carby is.
I have only ever bought one carby brand new since i started playing with pit bikes, and that was for the dune buggy.

that's a roundslide OKO 26mm, not the D slide, but yeah it would have more usable power.
depending on what jetting it has, and what type of jets (hex or round), tuning wouldn't be too hard.

whats the difference between the roundslide and D slide?
okay cheers.

OKO 26mm D slide, MX carby

oko26F_3.jpg

OKO 26mm Round slide, all rounder carby

product_thumb.php

a round slide carby has a slide like the one on the left
the one on the right is from a flat slide carby

images

the OKO D slide carbys have a D shaped slide, tilt your head to the left

images

the flat / D slide carbys are more MX orientated, they are very responsive, kind of like an on/off switch.
they work quicker because the air doesn't have to travel as far through the carby because the front of the slide is almost flat, so the power comes in quick.

Last edited:
okay thanks heaps for explaining that for me, appreciate it!

so im guessing a OKO 26mm round slide would be ideal for my bike, dont really like the sound of the very responsive D slide but would be good for MX riding

Yea 12mm on the fron 15mm on the back because of upgrading the forks.. Looks like the same kind of hub thats on my brothers alloy front wheel and it has 15mm axle/ bearings so thought I could just change them, if not il just have to use the forks I have ATM and not the ones on the new nitrous, problem with the ones I have on ATM are the tubes that hold the springs central have been broken and I've bodgy fixed them and I'm not really sure if they have held up since.. I'll have to have a look and mabey use the tubes in the new forks :grinning-smiley-003 thanks for the heads up about the hub and cheers roost hopfullyit all gose to plan

Just got a swing arm in the mail today for my bros bike the add said 12mm axle, it was the one u gave me the link to my67xr and I got a 15mm axle swinger.. Are u positive I can't just change the bearings ? Will be a major f around to change the hub

Already have just wondering if your 100% sure about not being able to change the bearings over

Ring a bearing shop with your dimensions and ask them if anyone makes them

I think the 6202's are 15x35x11 and the 6301's are 12x37x12 so might just need to shim the or somthin to make them fit..

Never gonna work, you can't shim wheel bearings, I thought you would of learnt that the last time you tried to shim bearing in your chewed out hub. Just change the hub over, you wont find the bearings you want.

Funnily enough I learnt that I can shim wheel bearings because the one on my back wheel sprocket side has lasted since I was chewing em up till now and I've been riding heeps and hard, Just went for a hour and a half strap on my moto track and didn't even think twice about it because I know it's fine.. Two tabs of 0.10 feeler gauge and bearing compound and havnt had any issues what so ever man, last time I was bashing on the inner racer and that's why they kept getting chewed up..

Latest posts

Back