Aust. racers where are you

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats wrong with riding pitties on a big bike track?????????

yes a size for size track is going to be better but i tell you i can have just as much fun on a big bike track on my 90 as i can on a big bike.

as for unlicensed free places to ride well yeah maybe us vicco's are a lil spoiled haveing broady and parwan and so on. but we sure as hell dont get looked after.

the best non private track i've ever ridden on a pitty is wanthaggi but it was expensive you needed an ma license there where club fee's ambo fee's travel and so on. was it worth it for sure.

see people think that just because they have bought a cheap bike that racing is going to be cheap it's just not the case. it is going to cost you just as much to race a pitty as it will a big bike you just get to pay less for the bike!!!!!!!

starting a club is all well and good as long as your club in affiliated with motorcycle Australia you can set your joining fee's to make that cheaper but what's going to be your home track so to ride your still hireing a venue so there goes your savings the national restricted license is only $185 much cheaper than the big bikes near 300 then your still going to have entry fee's, travel, fuel and parts. get serious people if you want to do it you will cost will be irrelevant.

so we build a purpose pit bike track we hold a race there every 2 months for a year????
i tell ya what will happen.... people will complain the tracks is always the same it never changes i never win why bother!

i think if you have this mentality then your in the wrong game go and play footy or something.....

i dunno how we fix it i think big bikes have the same issue atm but they also have more numbers so you dont see it as much

tracks would help but our whole industry is out numbered there

****ing do gooders

I would like to thank the following:
- Brad Russle for organising the races for the past years. My first race was Gwando and I enjoyed it cam last but I really don't care. I had a great time riding and meeting new people.

- DHZ for helping out the sport.

- Classic Honda 50 for helping out the sport and showing up to the events

- Viccos for takng the long journey to bang bars with us NSW

- QLDs for making the trip down and giving us NSWers a run for our money

- Clunky for getting people out on the track to help out.

I would also like to mention Shearer (Geoff). He made a 7hr drive one way to race Gwando. He raced 3 classes, stock, 88 and 10" and he did not stop once. He might not have got a trophy but my god he showed me that he loved the sport. From what I could see he was coming mid pack and he didn't care. His love for this sport is overwhellming for me..

Also a shout out to pitsterprobrendan. Thanks for letting m use your tent and helping me out with my bike ;). xoxo :p..

I would love to see more races but if it doesn't happen, well it isn't Brad's fault. It ours for not going and surrporting the sport that has given us so much.

Well i must say im mad on minibikes. ive wounted a 10" bike since like 06 finaly got one of my own so can can race 3 class's. adding bike to my growing collection of dirtbikes i own lol.

I had great day racen at gwandralan last weeknd. just ask anyone in shearing team this last week thats all i talkd about lol. driven em mad lol. minibike racen on the mind it seams :)

Big Thanks to Jaimie n classic honda 50s. helpn me with ideas n best parts to pot in my bike its great enjoy buy'n parts of jaimie freindly advice. works out real good in my book cheers man!

Brad is doing so much to get some races happening. So cool to have minibike races watt can i say must be big kid that never grow up me! still on 50cc bikes n loven it...

Pot smile on me face reading posts:). Bulldog93 n newy50n. have some real good battles with you both get infront n just carnt get away then lose it n chacen yas again AWRSOME! not shore weather i beat yas anytime but have lots of fun tryn. :)

Id like to thank the flag marchels too. they so hard to get n without em we carn't race! Talkd me Dad into going out he had great time!

How cool is it haven a Girls class. Tina n the Dirtdolls team racen, plus others girls just getn in and haven ago great to see. met rach also on weeknd was good say gday, she pot big effort into comen aswell.
Got my gf a z50r evan got 2nd place n 50 of the mouth.Got her all riden gear n carn't get her to come racen :( maybe oneday hope..

thanks for all the real minibike race'n fans for racen at gwandarlan :)
also Brad top job man!!

that would be heaps good shearer cause my missus has a 50 aswel and she wants to race so talk her into it

that would be heaps good shearer cause my missus has a 50 aswel and she wants to race so talk her into it

Yeh pitsterprobrendan. There group of fast girls racen out front just seams so overwellming for her says. As she came to mudgee rd last year spectateing. z50 still cool n get in and have ago be in the minibike scene. She never road or had a bike before meet me. So ive got her bike n riden gear comes out with us mates riden around home good start :) :p

My girlfriend never rode a bike until last year. She is hooked and wants to learn to ride good enough to race. Thats our mission now to get her a new bike and enough practice to get amongst it. Im trying to talk he into racing a stocka but she wants a 160.

Yeh pitsterprobrendan. There group of fast girls racen out front just seams so overwellming for her says. As she came to mudgee rd last year spectateing. z50 still cool n get in and have ago be in the minibike scene. She never road or had a bike before meet me. So ive got her bike n riden gear comes out with us mates riden around home good start :) :p

yeh man it would be pretty good if she races the z50 like i said mine will only be on a 50 and she is going alright stil needs to get used to riding next to ppl if your keen we should hook up for a ride and see how the gilrs go together even if there not that quick they might beable to have a fun race with each other

My girlfriend never rode a bike until last year. She is hooked and wants to learn to ride good enough to race. Thats our mission now to get her a new bike and enough practice to get amongst it. Im trying to talk he into racing a stocka but she wants a 160.

Sorry but the girls right! Get a 160, if she wants to race womens class she will want the 160 as all the current girls racing are on mid size bikes with larger engines!

I had a ball in stocker class but! dead last... doing it for the ladies! ha ha

yeh man it would be pretty good if she races the z50 like i said mine will only be on a 50 and she is going alright stil needs to get used to riding next to ppl if your keen we should hook up for a ride and see how the gilrs go together even if there not that quick they might beable to have a fun race with each other

Hey once im up that way tell them to ride with me ha ha. coz i am gonna know no one up there ha ha so anyone to ride with will be good... im not very good and i reckon chasing someone helps you get better so they can come give me a run for my money any day! ha ha

Yeah man! they need some one around the same speed n confordice level! Z50 all the power she needs atm as just learning. if Had 160 end up get'n hurt n never ride again! don't wount that as thats no fun at all..

Latest posts

Back