Bad Shops.. The 3 Amigo's / Kamikazee Disposals!! I'm sick of it... lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You haven't been there. Nothing about the place is legit lol

yeh KDF ebay store .. i accidentally clicked buy now on a $2 chain runner while on my iphn.. i quickly emailed and said i didnt intend to buy and sorry for any inconvenience yet they hit me up for a $10 restock fee and started to smash out my ebay comment list saying stuff like i waste time etc and was unreliable n never replied or paid etc..when i emailed withing a 1min after hitting button.. bloody peanut!!

wtf is this bull**** from their site

About Kamikazee Disposals

In the worlds before Kamikazee Disposals, primal chaos reigned. Heavens sought order. But the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown.

The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless eons wheeled and passed. Time and the pure essences of Heaven, the moisture of the Earth, the powers of the Sun and the Moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. That first egg was named "Thought".

Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the World". Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it came a stone monkey.

The nature of Kamikazee Disposals is irrepressible!
wtf does that tell yz about them

theres a place in behind hungry jacks at maitland..indian sort of fella really ****ty and overcharged us heaps $65 for a footpeg and front brake leaver... he also gives you weird looks if you touch the bike and worse ones when you sit on them, he won't let you twist the throtel??? he chucked a skitz at us??? funny though but dodge seller.

haha i would go there just to sit on a bike and start it lol

the owner prob doesnt pay the workers for weeks at a time... happens all the time in dodgy shops

i have heard of all bikes, but never been there, east 50s was great back a few years ago

Allbikes is a pretty small shop, it's mainly a workshop
but they seem to have a bit of stock crammed behind the counter.
a pretty friendly/helpful couple run it.

Latest posts

Back