BBR Mod Klx build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teapot

Reaction score
sold the last build so its time to get on with the other klx, this one's a keeper :beerchug:

Parts list so far;

KLX 110 Frame
KLX Petrol tank
BBR Super Comp rear end
Fully Adjustable Elka shock
Rear foes hub on 12" WRP rim
Hope rear brake system
Billet Petrol Cap
TBR high rise seat
CHP HD peg bar
Renthal low rise bars

KLX110 bottom end with electrics
Takegawa 4th gear drum
CHP billet shift star
CHP billet 2nd gear
OEM HD out put shaft
HD Clutch plates
TBolt 28mm manifold
mikuni TM28 flat slide carb
CHP manual Clutch
Pro Circuit pipe with billet cone
TB 60mm barrel and piston
TB V2 head kit
Takegawa s35 profile cam
TB 55mm stroker crank
PitsterPro twin oil coolers
Wirtz throttle

Marzocchi fully adjustable forks
Marzocchi 12" front wheel
Siktendencies Front brake adapter
Siktendencies Galfer 200mm wavey disc
Honda CR85 nissin front caliper

i'm waiting for the TB crank to arrive along with the Galfer disc from STR- cheers gary!

couple of pictures, will add as i go.

thanks
View attachment 5038

View attachment 5039

Last edited:
Looks like a sweet build! A 155 should scoot nicely in that BBR. Head have much time on it? Pic looks like the intake valve may have started to do that thing they do when floated, face recession. That size engine/cam encourage float. Swapping to the half as heavy Tak rockers and their stiffer springs will let you enjoy that big cam a lot more. Manifold a Trail Bikes, or some thing T-Bag relabeled?

Looks like a sweet build! A 155 should scoot nicely in that BBR. Head have much time on it? Pic looks like the intake valve may have started to do that thing they do when floated, face recession. That size engine/cam encourage float. Swapping to the half as heavy Tak rockers and their stiffer springs will let you enjoy that big cam a lot more. Manifold a Trail Bikes, or some thing T-Bag relabeled?

yeah hopefully give the chinese 160+ bikes a run for their money!

as far as i know the head only had a couple of hours on it, it had new rockers and springs fitted before i bought it but the stock V2 ones. i'll look into the taky rockers as i've not looked into V2 mods just yet. manifold on the carb now is TB but i also have a rear facing manifold from TBolt, not sure which i'll use yet...

thanks for the comments

Last edited:
havent posted in a while so here's a small update...

STR sent me a custom made 220mm galfer disc to run with a cr85 front calliper- should have some bite!
picture045ag.jpg

also built the first motor up, this was originally the one all the high end parts were going into... ended up leaving it as a 4speed 143 and semi auto (for the next build)
picture038ii.jpg

but i've just bought an 07 klx110 motor with lightened EVERYTHING, kitaco IRK, coil, cdi and 55mm crank so i think the v2 can go on that after i've given it a rebuild...

feel free to comment...:confused-smiley-013

Wow dude that is one heck of a disc brake rotor lolol

This is gonna stay a dirty right?

Carlton

Wow dude that is one heck of a disc brake rotor lolol

This is gonna stay a dirty right?

Carlton

will be for supermoto first but i'll be keeping the 12/14" mx set up too. the reegmx klx is the one for dirt ;)

Last edited:
Why does that disc look so big on that rim? Is it a 12' rim?

yeah its a 12" rim, the disc is stupidly fat too- possibly what makes it look so big?

ordered a cr85 calliper and master cylinder, just looking for an ASV to fit now :thumbup:

some more parts, havent done much to this one for a few weeks so back on it this weekend!
picture292s.jpg

Latest posts

Back