Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeto252

Reaction score
thought I might start a build up on my stocker. I traded my dhz 160r for this 2012 crf50when I got it it had bigger bars, ishock, stiffer fork springs and a few old school fiveo parts on it which I was stoked about heres how I got it.

then I added some tb valve covers, red barron cam cover, modded the ignition cover, set cover, some pretty pink grips and couple little things here and there and just a tidy up which put it like this.

I also got a set of sm pro wheels which were in what could you say crap condition.

I then had the rims and hubs powdercoated laced them up and put a fresh set of washougals and done a few other things to get it ready for the race at kurri which made it look like this.

at kurri race day

so now ive pulled it down to strengthen the frame and have the frame swingarm and a few more bits powder coated also change up a few other parts.

mmm fiveo parts :D

and what it currently looks like.

hopefully should have everything back from the powder coaters soon and few more parts to show up before I can start putting it back together and back to riding it again.

sweet as! the 50s are so much fun!
Had good battles with ya at kurri was fun! :)

bit of an update I come home from work on Friday to find the old man had went and picked up my parts from the powder coaters which came up awesome

started putting it back together today

I got it all back together today and I will take some completed photos tomorrow and throw them up im just waiting on parts to come now before I can do anything else to the little bike hopefully they might show up next week.

o yeah! neat.. maybe paint fork uppers the white too?
Be red white n black color :)

alright here are the pictures like I said of the bike all back together :)

I think it come up pretty rad just waiting on my lightspeed tank cover, hypercoil and fly killswitch to show up also have to order a new fuel cap and gear lever im also trying to find a fiveo bar pad so if someones got one they don't want let us know :D

looks very nice mate, +reps!
When did your clutch cover? it looks good! This is one sick little build ;)

looking good! a spash of paint can change look of bike so much!
Time to take her out on track n cut some hot laps :)

looks very nice mate, +reps!
When did your clutch cover? it looks good! This is one sick little build ;)

I polished my ignition cover last week came up awesome but a lot of work just got to do the clutch cover know

looking good! a spash of paint can change look of bike so much!
Time to take her out on track n cut some hot laps :)

thanks mate yeah I cant wait to get back to riding it hopefully it rains abit during the week so I can get out next weekend :)

update time I got my carbon tank cover and fast50s petrol cap I also got in touch with Justin from holeshot hero to make me up a set of custom graphics they came up so good if your in need of a new set of graphics defenetly get in touch with him anyway here a few pictures

just a couple little thins left to do then it should be done but probably not :)

it's looking very nice now !
+ reps for the build
do you have any pics of the tank cover ?

btw i like your tractor seat stools too, did you make them or buy them like it

cheers, craig

Last edited:
it's looking very nice now !
+ reps for the build
do you have any pics of the tank cover ?

btw i like your tractor seat stools too, did you make them or buy them like it

cheers, craig

thanks mate il grab a couple photos of the cover tomorrow. the tractor seats my old man made years ago now they have to be some of the comfiest seats around haha

Latest posts

Back