best chinese bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muhamed ali

Reaction score
what chinese bike do you like best
these are some:
atomik
tdr
lei
motovert
crossfire
motoworks
redback
sdb
speed fox
foxico
sirius
pitpro
pister pro

i like atomik best because my atomik has lasted me 8 years

they all peices of china junk ,rather buy a set of golf clubs than buy any of those peices lol

:blah:

bahhahaha

some of us dont have thousands of $ to spend on somthing to have a bit of fun on the weekends...

what about BSE thats what i like cuz i own one:cheeky-smiley-005:

ok lets do a vote what would you rather spend 700 bucks on a set of golf clubs or a chinese pitbike????

Braaaaaaap lol jokes honistly i wouldent own one but i think pit pro is one of the best value for money bikes out there (brand new)

i like atomik best because my atomik has lasted me 8 years

I would play you in a game of poker any day.

Atomik are only just in their 8th year. I highly doubt it that their first generation bikes will still be going 8 yrs later.

but I would love to be proved wrong, because they are cheap, and if you are telling the truth, then I am gonna go buy me one right now.

Muhamed,

Can you please post some pics of your 8 yr old Atomik?

I would be very interested to see it and also hear which parts, if any, you have needed to replace over the years.

Can you also please provide the model and ID number from the frame. Just to verify your claims.

From all I know pitster pro are at the front end of the China bikes. That said, DHZ, Motovert, Ciniwerx, PSTO etc are following very closely behind.

What you have to spend dictates the quality you are able to get. However, if you shop wisely, you may be able to grab a bargain bike that will suit your needs and last for sometime if cared for properly.

logic

Would have to be motovert for me,
personally own a 10" 107 3 valve. I bought it several months ago, it hadn't been started for over a year. was around 5-6 years old. some fresh petrol and oil and started first kick, been trashing it since with no problem. The quality of it stock 5-6 years ago is still a lot better than majority of the new 10" pit bikes.

Also used to ride motard, and nothing could beat the handling of a friends motovert pro klx style.

But, obviously everybody has their own opinion, pitster, dhz etc would be up their in the list. Atomik are probably one of the best ebay brands. Slowly starting to lift their game. Still nothing compared to a decent dhz, pitster, motovert, revmx, or cini.

As far as it goes for sellers, ciniworx would have to be at the top of my list then dhz. The after sales counts a lot as well.

Last edited:
BBR
370-P01-1001_A_Large.jpg

Then:
PIRANHADAYTONA150CCPACKAGE_1.jpg

And, to the OP: Is your username yours, or a disrespectful mis-spelling of the adopted Muslim name of Mr Clay, arguably the greatest Heavyweight to step in the squared circle?

thanks every one
yes my name is Muhamed ali
and when i go to my farm and i have spair time i would time photos of my atomik but where about is the model and ID number from the frame
by the way this is what i have changed
tyes, tubes, chain, reweld stand, spocket, thottle and thottle cable
this is what i need to change
front and back tyes, front tube, reweld stand, seat and shocker

westy465 get ready to be proven wrong

Last edited:
I think I would feel comfortable speaking for Westy and saying. He is not too concerned at this stage.

Do your parents have a sick sense of humour or are they big boxing fans that can't spell very well?

You should be able to find a number on the frame at the headstock. There should also be a number on your motor.

Pics would be great though and if you could take some next time you are out on "the farm" I would love to see them.

What model was it?

logic

Do your parents have a sick sense of humour logic[/QUOTE]

Firstly, don't say nothing about my parents
Secondly, i wasn’t writing to you
Thirdly, i know about the number on the motor, i would check the headstock once i go to my farm

You have to admit.

If that is your real name, it is pretty funny.

I just thought your mum or dad must have been big boxing fans but got the spelling wrong.

No attack on them either way. I am sure they are great people.

It would be like me calling my daughter Koolie Minogue, Yvonne Goolingongy or Feloncye.

I just found it rather amusing.

Pics would be great. When do you expect to be out on the farm next?

Cant wait to see the antique atomik in the flesh. Also, you didn't say what model it was.

logic

Latest posts

Back