Best Flatslide Carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the one in you're link, you would need to buy a jet kit for it, that one is jetted for a 2 stroke bike.
the 138 main is way too big!
you will need a 90-110 main jet kit, and possibly a 36 and 37 pilot jet too.
all depends on what extra jets the carby comes with.

All the boys on here have given you a ton of advice in multiple threads you've started on what to run , jet sizing , differences between multiple carbs options for the 155z and more so like its been mentioned before best bet is an OKO 26mm kit through DHZ every second bloke has one and knows how to set them up right and they give a decent bang for your buck :) ....... its all been answered you cant go wrong with an OKO 26mm kit stress less and buy the dam thing already lol

^^ agreed,
chickenwingz,
first up, i am not trying to have a go at you here,
you have started 49 threads, or more, in the Chinese Minis section, most of them have 2 or 3 other threads started by you, all relating to the same thing....?
they are all clogging up the search function, especially when looking for a certain thread.

why dont you start a thread just for your bike/engine/combination etc, and ask your questions there instead of starting another thread somewhere else?

as above, go for an Oko 26mm from dhz, buy the complete package including the throttle and throttle cable, carby, air filter and adapter.
and then read the tuning section to help you set it up right.

sorry, but i am almost ready to put you down on my ignore list, so i cant see any more of your posts.

cheers, craig

/\ Agreed mate, everyone here is more then willing to help & I think I've stated this before by using the search option first, try to help yourself first mate I can't count how many hours I've spent searching old threads and the Internet to to find answers, there out there. Like stated create a thread just for your bike and keep the questions there within reason if course, I'm not by any means saying don't ask.

I didn't want to be nasty but someone had to say it everyones been helpful and given loads of info already in every thread thats been opened and like Craig said it messes up the search function with a bunch of useless search threads on the same topic started by the one person with the same questions answered over and over.
For instance : when you type in carby , oko tuning etc... it just makes it hard for people to find the useful information thats out there .....

Sorry for the inconvenience, i didn't realize i have been flooding the forum :/, i started my question thread where i will ask any questions i have in the future.

Last edited:
Sorry for any the inconvenience, i didn't realize i have been flooding the forum :/, i started my question thread where i will ask any questions i have in the future.
Good stuff mate thanks 4 that

All the boys on here have given you a ton of advice in multiple threads you've started on what to run , jet sizing , differences between multiple carbs options for the 155z and more so like its been mentioned before best bet is an OKO 26mm kit through DHZ every second bloke has one and knows how to set them up right and they give a decent bang for your buck :) ....... its all been answered you cant go wrong with an OKO 26mm kit stress less and buy the dam thing already lol

Cordogs likes this
Facebook-Like-vector-psd64184.png

Sorry for any the inconvenience, i didn't realize i have been flooding the forum :/, i started my question thread where i will ask any questions i have in the future.

Cordogs likes this also.
http://www.vectorstock.com/i/composite/41,24/facebook-like-it--thumb-up-vector-914124.jpg

Last edited:
Re: KOSO vs OKO

What the hell is a KOSO??? lol

Sorry just never heard of them before.

Basically The KOSO and OKO are the same carb, the KOSO has a adjustable attachment on the slide cover and they also(not sure if all) have a power jet setup which draws more fuel from the bowl and dumps it thru a jet(at higher revs) just after where the air filter attaches to the carb.

OK things might start to get a bit messy.... I am going to attempt to clean up this mess.. As for you Mr Chickenwingz I think the boys have told you off enough already, no dramas with all your questions but lets keep them all together if we can, and yes i like the idea of your new "Chickenwingz Questions" thread. OK now thats over i'm off to do some spring cleaning :)

Latest posts

Back