Big Bike Store

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends what your looking for, but generally you can go past ebay.com.
just about all major shops have an ebay store over there..

as for australia well again depends what your looking.. i always search aust first before looking overseas

and paypal sucks when buying from overseas coz they dnt use the uptodate exchange rate its ok while we are over the american dollar but when we fall below its a rip off..

just get a prepaid debit card they work everywhere..

and paypal sucks when buying from overseas coz they dnt use the uptodate exchange rate its ok while we are over the american dollar but when we fall below its a rip off..

just get a prepaid debit card they work everywhere..

Cant use the debit visa at some super markets or service stations which is a pain in the neck

ebay has a feature in checkout where you can use any credit/visa card..

from memory its when it takes you to sign in to paypal but just under the sign in box it say something like use another credit card...

yer but that only if the payment method is paypal and credit card most days now its all paypal and i cant hook my card to paypal coz its already hooked to my bros and he changed his password to paypal

I just heard about a site called TORPEDO7,

lots of gear at really good prices and they are australian

check it out

http://www.torpedo7.com.au/division/motocross/home.do

some good clearance prices at the moment,
alpinestars tech2 boots for $139 (size 8-11), normally $369
pirelli tyres - 10" $24.99, 12" $34,, 14" $29, normally $49 - $75 ea
and some cheap clearance pants/jerseys too.
definately worth a look

Last edited:
Last edited:
Haha yeah i got a couple of mates that wanted stuff and we just put it all together to get free shipping

Even if your not spending that much its only $25 flat rate shipping from Loco so that's nothing. Makes it hard for Aussie sellers to compete which isnt good for our industry over here but hey thats not my problem.

Yeah id look at all the aussie ones first if they dont have it or the price is just crazy high i look overseas

Latest posts

Back