Bike CHOICE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's an inside joke, I think the legendary thread was deleted, better leave it at that

lol i dont have a clue what uz are talking about but ok:);)

i was just looking at 4 stroke bikes and alot of people say its unreliable and cost alot to fix it campared to a 2 stroke.this true?

ahh i think you may have come onto this site about a month too late... bout 6 weeks or so ago there was a legendary thread.. none will ever be like it. all i can say soz lol

yer mate if ya want a good bike with minimal cost get any 250 2 stroke over 2004

Yes the thread is still here, but only veiwable to VIP members

Any bike can be unreliable if you let it get run down.
Look after your bike and it will look after you.

Also, can you try to talk using normal grammar??
It just makes it that bit easier to read.

no,no you just dont give people money when they send parts to you and then deny they ever did..dont do bussnis with this scamer^^^^^^

no,no you just dont give people money when they send parts to you and then deny they ever did..dont do bussnis with this scamer^^^^^^

yeah righteo buddy, I have a lot of people that can back me up on not getting the tyres...

Oh and good work, I called you a scammer so you call me the same thing, haha, your a joke.

hahah bro my mum went and payed for it her self u idiot man ur soo dumb...and whoz gonna back u up ur freinds nahh i wouldent guess that ur freinds whould back u up...im suprised u have any you low life...and iv naver screwed any 1 over for buying pocket bike parts i sent my bike to this other guy and no problems and some of my other parts to places in australia ..and ask danyy from pocket bike racing if he has had any problems with me, yeh dident think so but hey by some chance you happen to not get the parts even though i sent them, yeh belivale story mate....

and btw thanks yamaha ill keep it going;)

Last edited:
hahah bro my mum went and payed for it her self u idiot man ur soo dumb...and whoz gonna back u up ur freinds nahh i wouldent guess that ur freinds whould back u up...im suprised u have any you low life...and iv naver screwed any 1 over for buying pocket bike parts i sent my bike to this other guy and no problems and some of my other parts to places in australia ..and ask danyy from pocket bike racing if he has had any problems with me, yeh dident think so but hey by some chance you happen to not get the parts even though i sent them, yeh belivale story mate....

and btw thanks yamaha ill keep it going;)

you must be thinking of Danny from Pocket Racing Bikes, Oh and I have brought a heap of shit from peepz around aus. and they have come threw with the packages mate.

SCAMMER

yeh and iv sold a hole bunch of stuff around australia and every 1 gets the stuff its just you that dosent..the stuff i sent to you must have wallked off the aus post van ayy...ur sounding soo dumb atm mate

THump*140 has a hole thread on these bad boys, he thinks they are gods gift to china riders

yeh and iv sold a hole bunch of stuff around australia and every 1 gets the stuff its just you that dosent..the stuff i sent to you must have wallked off the aus post van ayy...ur sounding soo dumb atm mate

im sounding dumb? your were the one asking about getting an r1 when your 15?? haha. Dickhead....

But about your question on what bike to get, try and find a CR500, that should be a great bike for you, cause if you can handle a r1 you should be sweet, just get a CR500 and flog it, tapping it out in every gear...

hahahha bro i have been riding dirt bikes for little under 4 months and have learnt more than you would have ever had in your entire time riding bikes idiot...think i would probebly be abel to change gears better on my geard mountian bike than you can on your proper bike or are you still into the bikes the size of a leaf blower?

fix your grammar k3pdmn. here comes the next MV24, maybe we could break 100 pages of gold this time?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back