Bilcos 3rd Crf50!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
Hey all as some of you know ive had a few crf50's in the past, a couple of my mates got some out of the blue so i thought id buy my 3rd 50 in my lifetime!

went down the shop and bought a brand newy from honda world
photo_2_4.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

photo_4.jpg

and of course this is not how they look from the factory this is acctually post bmx bar kit!

as i have had a little bit of trouble with the all ready pro taper bar kits (breaking the mount)
i thought i would just get a Bar clamp, Longer throttle cable and Throttle Housing from Buzz Bikes and steal some old BMX bars from my old BMX and chuck them on.

confused myself with the stock on/off switch and that but eventually realised you just unplug is from the wiring.
photo_1_2.jpg

then ran into a bit of trouble with the Throttle cable as i had to pull out the stock one from the Carby cap and try and insert the longer one, it ended up like this.
photo_2_5.jpg

which in my eyes was a bit dodgy so i drilled the cap out a bit to make the throttle cable fit in there nicely now!

Naturally i bought some bling and essential bits so i could ride her without snapping the frame just yet
photo_1_3.jpg

Went for a ride at my local wetland filled with BMX trails and that last time i was there to find a brilliant suprise
photo_3_2.jpg

photo_4_1.jpg

thats all for now, ill upload more info as it happens!

very nice.
are you going to upgrade the fork springs ?

Nice one, looks like someone's been busy down the onky.

where did you get the cradle kit from mate? i just got one from america, but should of bought two kits really so im looking for some locally....

where did you get the cradle kit from mate? i just got one from america, but should of bought two kits really so im looking for some locally....

i just searched Cat5 cradle on ebay and bought one mate, they are all pretty decent and just prevent ruining your cases as the footpeg mounts are connected to only the motor.

yeah i have one coming from america for my son's 70cc build, but i should of bought another for my eldest's motovert and was just hoping you might have found a seller in aus.... just to save on shipping time

how's those sellers,
they have the same CRF50 mount listed 6, or so times at the same price, but has 4 different prices for postage $14.67, $16,94, $21.44, and $25.73

Latest posts

Back