billyxxx crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o and is it cheaper to get the frame strengthened or buy a new one ?

No Worries! It would be cheaper to just get the Frame Strengthened...because you cant run Aftermarket Frames in Stock Class. You could do the Strengthening yourself if your alright with welding...there was a Thread about this here somewhere?haha

anyone around brisbane wanna strengthen my frame ? will pay cash

CRF50's = 549mm seat height, Stock.

2" = 50.8mm, So taking a CRF with aftermarket suspension would make it 599mm.

DHZ 110 = 680mm seat height, stock.

I'ld go the DHZ because it's that tiny bit bigger ( after market suspension for crfs would make it around the same height ). Also you can do the same mods to it as what you can do to a CRF. The only really difference is the engine and the price difference from NEW.

The CRF isn't the original minibike. Foolsp33d has answered the orginal minibike question:
- Miniriders Blog » The History of Pit Bikes

Conversion/s:
- Convert length units (meters, feet, inches, cm, mm, etc)

Dhz's are alot different then a crf actually .

Different Swingarm style , so no Crf Frames/shocks/swingarms would fit .

And well not alot of other stuff would work either .

CRF50's = 549mm seat height, Stock.

2" = 50.8mm, So taking a CRF with aftermarket suspension would make it 599mm.

DHZ 110 = 680mm seat height, stock.

I'ld go the DHZ because it's that tiny bit bigger ( after market suspension for crfs would make it around the same height ). Also you can do the same mods to it as what you can do to a CRF. The only really difference is the engine and the price difference from NEW.

The CRF isn't the original minibike. Foolsp33d has answered the orginal minibike question:
- Miniriders Blog » The History of Pit Bikes

Conversion/s:
- Convert length units (meters, feet, inches, cm, mm, etc)

dont even compare a dhz110 to a crf50! id never get a dhz110 when u can get a crf for that price, even if its bone stock id rather that then ride a dhz110.

ok i got 900 to spend on it , where should i shop ? who will give me the best deals ?

bar kit, +1 fork kit, and rear shock but not shore on what to get ? any suggestions ?

bar kit? either sano , five -o , red baron
fork kit they all pretty much the same
and shock get a fox float and be done with it! they the go, was 1 on ebay last week, 350$ , but they bout 550$ new
and from where ? well i havnt bought much in a while, so not real sure had look on 0z50 site other day looks like they put their prices up so they not real cheep, is a fella on ebay selling bit of sano gear so could try him?

i race stok class all ya need basicaly is a bar kit throttle housin fork legs decent bak shock high seat and uni filter u can play around with ya sproket ratios helps out on tracks sumtimes and a decent set of tires other than that ya spent ya money on the right bike uwl have no trouble hate to see peaple putn there moeny in to cheap crap

hi sagaone yea i wanna race this so i wanna good stuff in it . yea i just wanna get the suspension sorted and barkit sorted out first

could allways buy stuff seperate too for bar kit, is set bars on ebay , then just need a clamp , throttle cable b/lever
i just modded old thump mx clamp cut it off and redrilled holes in top plate to move closer to gether ,looks like will work fine?

Latest posts

Back