billyxxx crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty much where mini mullisha told me to , lol, im buying a cat5 from the states when the get em back in stock

That rear shock i going way overboard unless you are gonna really work that bike in the dirt .

Anyways , bbrmotorsports had a really good sale on a fiddy handlebar kit with everything for about $100 i think .

hey mate, the first thing i do before painting the frame is fart on the steering stopper & weld a decent one on, so first good crash it wont be broken off & you wont have to paint frame again.

That rear shock i going way overboard unless you are gonna really work that bike in the dirt .

Anyways , bbrmotorsports had a really good sale on a fiddy handlebar kit with everything for about $100 i think .

well im planning on racing it, so i wanted a good shock as im weighing in at 85 kilos so i wanted something to hold me lol

no such thing as over kill on a honda, I have a float shock on my stocker, best shock around, Ide recomend it to anyone no matter how they intend on riding their bike

FOX shock is no where near overboard...why bother buying some shitty shock that will feel like a stock one pretty much? I wouldnt buy anything other than FOX or Elka...Wasting your money on anything else! (ishock etc)

hey guys i got my frame back from the powder coaters today, i started putting it back together and i've run into some trouble my shock is hitting on one side of the frame ? i have put both washes on the side to try to get it off but it is still rubbing ? another is my bushes for my forks wont go in all the way they are stuck with about 3mm hanging out ? they are in there tight i cant even get them back out ? any help would be goo d please [/URL[URL=http://img718.imageshack.us/i/small1.jpg/]

was only 120 cash , will put better pics up when i get it all to gether

yer i hav heard of the shocks doing that mine dont, not sure why thats is?
You may need try bend the sub frame out a bit or try adding another washer or 2 on the side that its hiting so space it out from frame.
And ya bushes did you grease em up?or did they get powdercoating in fork legs? might need to get in there with wire brush on drill or somthing?

yea i greased up everything idk ? but i try to add more washers but i dont think i can get anything else in there ? owell

Mate the spacers on fox shox should be different thicknesses, so you put thin one on one side fat on the other for top & bottom & it will clear subframe otherwise you will wear a hole in side of shox or my trick snap the air valve off when landing.

With the forks i'd be thinking they have powder coated inside the forks? Thats the only way it would be different from before

ok got the forks done, i just pulled as hard as i could and the eventually come out lol, and cleand out the inside and yeah they went in easy then . with the shock ive tired all different sized washes and shit and still wont stop rubbing ? i dont really want to bend the frame but looks like i might have to

ok got the forks done, i just pulled as hard as i could and the eventually come out lol, and cleand out the inside and yeah they went in easy then . with the shock ive tired all different sized washes and shit and still wont stop rubbing ? i dont really want to bend the frame but looks like i might have to

hmm if you bend the frame there is a fair chance that you will crack/chip the paint... if you have to, i would use 2 steel bars to do it with rags behind em... and like lever it against the other half of the frame if you get what i mean?

Latest posts

Back