billyxxx crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could u take a pick mini ? i did mine they the manuel said to ?

um yer maybe later , but just swap ends around , by doing that it puts the wider part of the shock more towards the swinger and it wont hit on the subframe.

Last edited:
nah the tank sits up to high so the bolts wont reach ? i'll get some longer bolts today, but not sure if its gonna sit properly but ill sort it out

^^^^ yea i will be eventually just want to get comfort sorted first

When you say it has to be a stock swing arm.. Does that mean an original crf one or can you put a different one (same shape) like a bbr one??

cheers for the comments guys i've havent noticedtill now, got big updates at the end of the week stay posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prob be next week been ****ed around

Last edited:
hey mate, ive been wanting to do one of these up, but have a pretty tight budget, what has this bike set you back so far?

well, i can pick up a crf50, 04 model, for about 700.00,
im just wondering how much it would cost to make some mods, and get some go in it

my options are some sort of thumpstar, crf50 or a ktm 65 or something

well, i can pick up a crf50, 04 model, for about 700.00,
im just wondering how much it would cost to make some mods, and get some go in it

my options are some sort of thumpstar, crf50 or a ktm 65 or something

Yeah like TyD said you will save $$$ buying something which has already been Modded.

BUT starting from scratch I think is most fun but it will cost you more money and depending on how much you want to Mod.

For a Stocker CRF50 you would only need Bars, Pegs/Pegmount, Stiffer Springs/Extended Fork Legs, Stiffer Spring in the Shock or Aftermarket Shock, tall seat if you feel the stock is too low etc etc.

All depends on what you want to do but it will easily cost you over $500 as a rough estimate if your buying Parts New.

i think ive spent nearly 1500 on it (not including bike) should have my new gear for it on monday finally

will be done next week got ****ed around by a certain shop, early next week will be updated

Latest posts

Back