Billyxxx LXR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kool ok were does it join closer to the muffler or closer to the head?

(im asking this because i wanna fit one on my perimeter)

no problem mate, its a good pipe, i would definitely recommend it

i just thought i'd throw some pictures up, still really impress with this exhaust really unsure on the gear lever

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i also got laid off from work last night, so mods will slow down till i get a job which will take awhile as brisbane is flooded

Last edited:
hey guys i finally got a bike i want, i got myself tyd's old lxr . i've wanted one of these for a awhile finally glad to have one.

now current mods are universal bars, bigger bar clamps and an oko 26 carb

this is how it sits now

i only just realised but that mark on your rear left number plate, i had the same one on my x4r when it arrived and was like WTF

yeah im unsure of what its from ? looks like its a burn ?

yeah thanx guys, ill let you know how these brakes go when i get them hooked up, my adaptors and brake lines should be here on friday fingers crossed, i also just brought some asv levers so they should be here soon .

I have have just ordered a tb 184 bbk and v2, from Firepower minis and he is going to port it from me, seriously if you need some stuff from for your engine see terry he's defiently one of the best people i have dealt with overseas, thanx terry

I have have just ordered a tb 184 bbk and v2, from Firepower minis and he is going to port it from me, seriously if you need some stuff from for your engine see terry he's defiently one of the best people i have dealt with overseas, thanx terry

arr r the ultimate poser package is under way :clap:

hey hillz i seen you post in woods for sale, you seem...............interested

Latest posts

Back