Billyxxx LXR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heys guys ive got a few rough phone pics of what its looking like now sorry there rough phone pics but yea you get the picture, so the new things are yzf master cylinders fornt and rear, rear kx 65 caliper and front cr85 caliper, red brake lines (i have oil lines just not put on till i chage the oil) and genuine asv levers i think the clutch lever is alittle long but im gonna run it anyway . thoughts and ideas for future mods would be appreciated

Lookin' great, Billy! Chips are flying:)

GOTTA get some AU flags for the ends of every PiZZyPoo logo, so no body confuses it with the US dipsticks...
Or, you can just cover them with FPM stickers:lol:

hahaha yea terry just send some with my order they will go on lol . cheers mate

Crap picture, nice hole:)
Photo341.jpg

Last edited:
woo can't wait terry.

Saw that Friday came early, for rocker payment! Figured the pic would spark you in to rolling a drunk for the difference...lol
71g for a pair of Tak rockers vs 146g for the steel TB's, gonna let it rip up top!

Looking in to the AU decals, even if it's Kenny's task;)
I may have a batch made, down there, and have you disperse them, along with FPM ones no doubt, to the worthy PP/AU brotherhood:afro:

Last edited:
yes, i keep dreaming about it, pretty excited to see how much it will throw me off . Yeah definitely keen on some decals, i was gonna ask if its ok to get your company logo/name on my sticker kit i get made ? anyway thanx so much for your help terry definitely #1 in amereica mini store with the best customer service !!!

Saw that Friday came early, for rocker payment! Figured the pic would spark you in to rolling a drunk for the difference...lol
71g for a pair of Tak rockers vs 146g for the steel TB's, gonna let it rip up top!

Looking in to the AU decals, even if it's Kenny's task;)
I may have a batch made, down there, and have you disperse them, along with FPM ones no doubt, to the worthy PP/AU brotherhood:afro:

sorry to jack your thread billy,

how much extra are taky rollers and do they add much more punch over stock TB rockers?

i was gonna ask if its ok to get your company logo/name on my sticker kit i get made ?

Heck yeah! Feel free. I can send a file to you or your sticker guy. I use JJW here in the States. He has the file, and has done some nice work that sneaks my "Super Hero" graphics in. Thanks for the kind words. I do try;)

Can you get me a size dimension for an AU flag, that would look right on the end of the PP logo?

Last edited:
sorry to jack your thread billy,

how much extra are taky rollers and do they add much more punch over stock TB rockers?

Rockers retail for $65 each, from most Tak dealers. $46 for the stiffer Tak springs, $58 for TB Ti retainers. I haven't done a back-to-back, but they've kept some zingy combo's outta float, when stockers woulda been hammering. Bound to make the springs and intake valve life longer. For a fat, old, lazy-riding, S15 cammed Yank like me, the stockers are fine, but you S35-loving zippy Aussies might really get benefit. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yep which pp logo did you want me to go off ??

ok guys my stuff is on its way from firepower minis, pretty excited right now can't wait to see how it rips !

ok so i have received my goods, i gotta say his service was awesome i have dealt with a few american companys that treat you like crap but terry has unbiased opinons and knows his stuff so yeah anything you need i would see him , now to the pictures
ok so i have V2 ported by terry at firepower, 64mm tb barrel , takegawa roller rockers and the tb decomp button . i have also to put in s35d cam, ti retainers, oko 30mm carb and a tb rear facing manifold that im goin to get ported by seano , so yeah pretty keen to get this to seano's house so he can put all this on and get it runnig smooth for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LXR Build

Hi billyxxx

Just wondering why you need a TB V2 head with a de-comp button as well as a de-comp cam?

Cheers

Jaimie

just so its there if i need it and abit extra support so i dont eff the kicker gears

Latest posts

Back