Bit of a predicament!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i sell or not

• get a crf and do up my Revmx

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • keep my wr400

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
lol, these types of threads always crack me up..

you've answered your own question several times already..

besides your talking about different ride styles..

minis aren't the ideal trail bikes specially when tryin to keep up with big jap bikes.
you'll toast the engine and chassis 10 times quicker keeping up to big jap bikes or mx track built mini.

and unfortunately no matter how much work you do to a mini engine its not going to make it a better trail bike..there just not made for it.. the chassis design is just wrong..

ok so you dont ride the wr much but when you do its awesome.... keep it because your not going to sell it for enough to buy a decent 10'er and upgrade the revmx.. plus the wr will last ages because your not putting many hrs on it.

just slowly work at upgrading the bikes as time goes on.. in the mean time race, race, race. you'll be a better rider while riding a non modded mini and then when the upgrades go on your riding progresses as well..

this is a minibike site there always gonna say sell the big bike. keep the wr its good to have a big bike and a mini. if your desperate for a 10" will 10/12" wheel set up fit on the revmx? could make it interesting to ride?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back