Black Duck Valley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont worry bud i was looking foward to getting back down there aswell, but no mini tracks open , and im not driving hrs to pay to ride big bike tracks, is not worth it for me..
Hopefully my tracks dry by w/end welcome to come ride here if is!!Bit futher drive but wont cost to get in lol

im keen mini my bike is ready to go finally lol

so no one at all is comeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i might as well kill myself i was looking forward to this and now utter dissapointment!!!!!!!
what a load of bull sh*t!

I'm no doctor... But I would say you're suffering from PMS..

Dude, not everyone gets to ride every weekend..

I'm sure there's heaps of kids out there that don't even have a pit bike... And you are lucky enough to have one and get to ride it at your house.. I live in suburbia, I have a backyard big enough for 1st gear only!

im the same as you matt, havent been on the bike in 5 months, it sucks. atomik boy I wish I could ride every weekend, Ide go as far as saying ide kill for it haha. so dont winge about you missing out on one weekend of riding, add it up I would have missed something like 40 weekends of riding

well i rang em today , had bit of a chat to fella bout the mini tracks couldnt realy say when they be open again he said need few crew on weed wackers to get rid of grass , so i offered him our help if needed haha and left him me number, so see how we go? might be able to get us in for free for w/end? if we do bit work for em?
Let yas know how i go

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa i got back bout 20 mins ago and it was so much bloodey fun!!!!!!!!:D
doing 30-40 footers! im still on a addrenilin rush!!!:cool:
sad news is our good friend mat rickets crashed... and i saw him crash too!:eek:
i went over jump 4 on track 3 and i saw his body float over and land on his left side...:eek:
scary stuff 2 broken ribs!!!!:(
lets all wish him a fast and painless recovery!;)
man today was the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!:D

scary stuff 2 broken ribs!!!!:(
lets all wish him a fast and painless recovery!;)
D

done my rib b4 it isn't painless and i only did 1 every time u take a breath u get a stabbing pain for about 2 months after doing it

Latest posts

Back