Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just looking at your pics again,
is your rear disc bigger than your front ?

they appear to be both the same size. both 190's. i dont have a rear brake caliper, my old ones pistons siezed, so back disc is pretty useless at. front works great (best china front breaks i have ever used) with new pads and fluid :)
Btw, if anyone has a twin pot rear caliper they dont want, im interested ;)

blender man that is very kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool of you to do that to your very lovely bike that you have had for 4 years

um ok thanks tyler? lol, it'll be good when its done :)
im going into town tomorrow and getting some headstem bearings, i've decided to cut my losses, and pay re-tail, and get some honda crf-50 ones. will also be ordering some carbon wrap, found some that uses 3M adhesive, so will look the goods i hope :)

Ok so bike is pretty much done. i am waiting on some carbon fibre wrap, an will post pics up soon. rode the bike for the 1st time in ages today, felt a noticable difference with the lead and cdi, worthwhile upgrades for the price IMO. rear shock is excellent, front forks need attention, although i may just buy some new ones diown the track, but for now, these ones will do. gearing is now spot on, at 16/41, perfect balance, great for my riding style.

Considering this is just a bike for when mates come over, i reckon its pretty kick a**!! i will post some new pictures tomorrow :)

when i got the seals done at a shop they only charged 35 bucks so probably wouldnt be to much to get em done up there, sorry they were buggered i didnt no, they only had 25 to 30 hrs on em to...

when i got the seals done at a shop they only charged 35 bucks so probably wouldnt be to much to get em done up there, sorry they were buggered i didnt no, they only had 25 to 30 hrs on em to...

yea, i have a china dealership in town, they are rarely open due to going broke , an dont worry bout the forks mate, cant complian at the price i got em for! i'l try the china dealership in town, see how i go :)

Hey man love the bike!

cheers mate, more trouble than its worth though LOL. nah just kidding. it was a great learning experience, modding and whatnot. im pretty happy with the end result, looking foward to the carbon wrap !!

hey Mr Blender,
chuck me a pm with your postage details.
i have a modified #15 Pilot jet (drilled out to a #20) here, waiting for a new home !

hey Mr Blender,
chuck me a pm with your postage details.
i have a modified #15 Pilot jet (drilled out to a #20) here, waiting for a new home !

sure mate, i appreciate it, i was going tro ask u about that today, so thatnks mate, PM sent :)

Cheers Craig, i knowits only a jet, but just the fact your willing to go out and drill it out and post it to me free of charge. True MR legend :)

lol,
it took all of about 5 minutes to do,
including finding my drill and bits, redrilling the jet out, then putting the drill and bits away
and then it was a huge 60¢ for postage

Yeh mate just got opened it then :) cheers mate, will put it in tomorrow and post up the results.

Bike is going good, and the pilot should fix that annoying bit of hesitation.

Latest posts

Back