Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking to get rid of that TTR fender Craig? i'd be happy to have it, chuck us an offer :)

hmmm,
i saw your reply in your thread, but i'd have to think about it.
i have only had the new TTR plastics set for a few months, still trying to decide what sticker kit to run on it.
i was going to keep the original Atomik Fuse stickers on the original plastics, just as spares.
the plastics came from you side of the country too, lol,
from prox666 - http://www.miniriders.com/mini-classifieds/39129-pit-bike-parts-sale.html

i'll let you know if i'm selling it.
i might be able to find one cheap too for you ?

cheers, craig

yeah they are cheap enough,
maybe ask the seller for the length etc before you buy, just to double check you get the right one.

yeah good idea, i'll make sure too.

Everythying has arrived, just not the bloody headstem bearings.....apparently the seller is away untim the 30th, which sucks!! so be waiting a while for em to turn up...again....

Alright, Merry christmas everyone :)
So i've got the shock and everything elso on, but would you beleive it! The head stem bearings do not fit! everything is done, Just those Bloody bearings!!!
Bike looks great though, just gotta strip the plastics down, then prepare them for carbonising :D
pics uploading as we speak :)

cheers zwebx, its coming along nicely, cant wait to ride it, and yea action pics will be taken :)

Looks like you need to change the title of this thread now, Blenders chopper build
chuck a 10 inch wheel on the back and some ape hangers.

hehe, cheers Craig you can if you like, i dont mind, although it doesnt look too chopper-like in real life, but the forks do need to be slid down in the triple clamps a tad.

Yeah, without the bearings in it the forks look a bit raked

yeah, tell ya what, i was pretty annoyed that they didnt fit. suppose its my own fault tho!!! ;)

ok peoples, put chain on this afternoon, and though i would take some nice pictures!!! All the land you see around is where i ride, accros the rod is great for speed runs, and on my side is all bush :cool:

cheers,
jack

cheers, they arnt carbon-ed yet, ju8st sprayed black. i'll be sanding them down, giving the carbon wrap something to grip to.

the gloss stuff looks better imo.

just make sure the wrap you buy uses 3M Adhesive, it will last for ages.
also get some K&H Plastic Adhesion Primer too, to spray on the plastics before applying the wrap.

Brendo used some like that on his LXR lower frame protectors too.

Latest posts

Back