Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright, so the interwb man came an fixed my internet, so i ordered new shock (DNM, link above) and bearings AGAIN, furl filter, and some exhaust gaskets. so once it aall arrives, bike should be done! pics coming soon!!

cheers mate, tryin to upload some photos on photobucket, but it not lettin me! probably because of the ancient computer i am using atm, lol.

that's better, pretty sure you can transfer all your IE saved bookmarks across too ( i didn't bother though)

bike looks like it is sitting nice too.
is the new shock you ordered a touch longer ?
and are you running a 17T front sprocket ?

thanks craig. the shock currently on there has no bushing in it, when i was mocking it up they pretty much fell out. that shock is 235mm and the dnm is 240, so the bike should look a bit higher in the back :)
And im running a 16 tooth, i was thinking of a 17, but theres like 5-10mm cleatrence between the chain and ignition cover, those D.I.D chains are a tad taller than most other chains

have to say im a little jealous of the extended rear fender, the plastics i bought for the sons motovert are so much smaller than yours (front and rear fender anyway)

Are you shore? my bike came with crf 50 plastics? although i want to get a crf 70 front guard, i hate the crf 50 ones...

it's called Trouble....

nah just joking !

and i can change the name of your thread too if you want.

Last edited:
i think a TTR front guard would also fit, this is my spare front

hmmm i see. i'll have a looka round, see what i like, might grab that one off you if your not wanting it :)

Latest posts

Back