Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i have ordered a new "ngk" (non-genuine) splitfire lead along with a "performance" CDI, but im going to keep the original CDI on the bike, just incase the cheapo performance one goes by by lol

yeah it certainly is....just i was hoping to have the front end of the bike on this weekend, but oh well, atleast now i can save some money.

hey fellas, i just came across this on ebay. what would the performance pickup be? what tuning would i have to do (carb needle, jets?) and what clearences would i need to run? i cant fit a v2 couse my engine is not klx style, so maybe this be a substitute?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/pit-bike..._Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d9aeea79&_uhb=1

Havn't heard any good things about them... Also should still be able to get yourself a v2 to suit a CRF head? could be wrong though?

Havn't heard any good things about them... Also should still be able to get yourself a v2 to suit a CRF head? could be wrong though?

i see. i may just stay with my stock head, or prefferably save a bit of cash and get a bigger donk. and i havnt seen any v2's that go on a crf style head, only klx? i'll do some searchin :)

great job mate! that going on the motovert/ your boys bike?
iether way im sure you'll be impressed with the quality :)

nah its going on my bike, probably should of bought the exhaust first so i can ride the damn thing but for the price i couldnt walk away from the elka :)

hmm, 300 may be too long for me. mines 285, and the original one was actually 255mm, so the backs pretty raked out as it is lol!

its not tooooo bad of a shock, my only real complaint with it was it was a little stiff but its taken me jumping it and never given any probs. the dnm would be a better shock tho for sure

Latest posts

Back