Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno whats going on with your PC craig ;) but im on page 6 dude! im posting from a pc, maybe somethings up again??

ok, think i have worked it out.....
so brendos' thread's maybe have 100 page's for you ?

have a look at your USER CP top left of your screen,
go into Settings below your username/avatar,
then in the next row of boxes slightly right of the USER CP box,
you should have Garage, My Messages, my Subscriptions, and My Settings,
look down the boxes, in My Account for General Settings, then click on it.
then scroll down to number of posts per page,
i think you will find yours' is set to about 10 or so ?
make it 40 post per page, it fits more thread/posts onto each page

doing this will show up on your screen as less pages overall.
and make searching for stuff, or reading threads a bit easier, not so many pages to change

that is how my screen shows your thread as having 2 pages, and your screen shows it as having 6 pages.

ok so it was set to use the forum's default, so i set it to 40 posts per page. hope this helps for u dude :)

then, if you want to add a link in your signature to this thread
copy the code in the address bar at the top of the screen in this thread.
then go into your Settings area again,
scroll down to Edit Signature and click on it,
then in the text box write what you want your link to be called for example Blenders Atomik Build
left click on what you wrote and drag the cursor across the Title to highlight it
then click on the little picture of the world with the little link on it
it will bring up a box above the text box with a space to paste the url code you copied before to that, paste the link code there, then select ok.

finally select save signature down the bottom, and you are all done.

your link is now in your signature, in any of your posts, you can simply click on it to view your thread.
it might sound harder than it actually is, but if i can do it, then anyone can !!! :action-smiley-035:

cheers, craig

ok so it was set to use the forum's default, so i set it to 40 posts per page. hope this helps for u dude :)

it doesn't help me,
but it will help you, by not having as many pages to scroll through when you are on Miniriders

the pics all show up for me, but i was saying there weren't enough.

i would just be replacing that exhaust pipe, a lot easier, and they cost about $25
or save up for a big bore system.

cheers for the rep points,
it may get me onto level 87 when they come through, i need 500 points per level now.

haha, theres never enough pics! anyway, heres a close up picture of how bad it really is under there. i just sprayed the crap out of it with inox, and tried getting the nuts loose, but they just crumbled under the spanner :(. if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated :)

yeah, i was thinking maybe stillsons, but they'd be too hard to get in there. i may try the multigrips tomorrow, but i've just bought paint to paint it....lol

Grind them flat, or get a 8 point socket in there not the **** 12 points sold with most kits
Grind them flat then you can use a stud puller to get them out

if you gonna get in there with a grinder then cut a slit through the nut then drive a screwdriver in the split, and bend the nut open. be sure to be very careful not to take out the thread on the stud tho

start the bike and get the engine warm first,
then lock a pair of decent Vice Grips onto the heads of the bolts.
that'll get them
i would use some 4R Visegrips,

the nuts will undo off the stud, the stud will undo from the head, or the stud will snap off
they need to be undone, and be good for when the exhaust is fixed or replaced anyway
just do it

cheers craig, that sounds like the best idea. i sprayed em with inox and will let em soak overnight, and then spray them in the morning so they can soak abit more, and finally try and get them of when i get home in the arvo :)

Latest posts

Back