Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok,that's good.
yeah it should fix the hesitation, you will need to adjust the mixture after fitting it.
remember to dry off the rubber fuel bowl seal as soon as you take the bowl off, otherwise it will expand.

one thing i noticed,
the jet has been machined down a little towards the thread, i don't know why, but it won't affect it.
just do it up firm, don't overtighten it.

k so put the pilot jet in, and its running so much better, revving alot quicker and cleaner, i was surprised, i didnt even have to adjust anything. i just wacked it in and could immediatly feel a difference in revs. was a hell of alot snappier, cheers craig :)

that's good news Blender,
it's one of the first things i recommend for the 22/26mm Mikuni copys.

yeah, im very happy with both my bikes atm, both running good! the carb on the 250 is ok, but im still doing some research, finding what would suit my needs

hi blender my 14 yr old is building up the same and found the same prob so he had a spare frame from an orion thats the same and exactly the same prob since he wants to build up both as he has tons of spares i mig welded both up and braced them as well love to see your finished project

Hey guys if im having carby problems on my atomik 250 fury, do you think I should just stop stuffing around with it and get a new one, and if so wat do you recommend?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Hey guys if im having carby problems on my atomik 250 fury, do you think I should just stop stuffing around with it and get a new one, and if so wat do you recommend?

well, first we will see whats up with yours first ;) the furies has a 30mm jingke roundslide carb. my jets were 36 piot, and 105 main. not sure on needle position, i havent checked yet, but it runs fine for me with that jet setup. What jets are currently in it ?

I havnt touched the jets so I suppose its just wat was stock with the bike

ok then,

jets may vary from bike to bike, so its best to check anyway. So what is it doing exactly?

I haven't touched the jets so I suppose its just what was stock with the bike

so have you tried tuning your bike ?

eg raise the idle speed up to about 1800,
then turn the mixture screw out 1/4 turn, then another 1/4 turn again
you want the raised idle speed to rise, until it gets to it's highest/smoothest point.
then adjust the mixture screw in or out, but do it at 1/8 turn at a time now.

once you are happy it is at the highest/smoothest point, then you can drop the idle speed back down again to where you are happy with it.

then take the bike for a ride and note what it is doing at what throttle position

if you need any other help, start a thread for it in the tech area

yea blender i just done my sons atomik 3 coats gave it a good finnish

Latest posts

Back