braaap maestro crash

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shit happens, but 99% chance that wasn't a once off crash and that happen, that would be ride after ride of hitting jumps, flogging it up in the bush and god knows what other things!
It sucks that it happen tho! you be gutted

apart from the arms is he ok
how did it all happen

looking at the pic he would of had to land hard on the front to bend the forks

then i guess ya get wat ya get...

oh and a good way to rep braaap bikes hey.... braaap the street killers...
its dicks like yourselves that give companies and pit bikes a bad name...

this is going to sound mean but suck shit
thats not the kind of crap the sport needs

he has just lost my sympathy :mad::mad::mad:

then i guess ya get wat ya get...

oh and a good way to rep braaap bikes hey.... braaap the street killers...
its dicks like yourselves that give companies and pit bikes a bad name...

hey dude, i didnt put this pic up to bag them them out or give them a bad name, i can show you some pics of takegawa engine that have shit them selves lifan engines that have shit them selves it don't mean that i am baging them out, and anyway big company names like honda and yamaha break shit to you know !!

also, i don't ride on the road, why would i when i have my own track

Last edited:
not about that .. its about you riding them on the road that makes every mini rider look like a tosser ..

not about that .. its about you riding them on the road that makes every mini rider look like a tosser ..

yeah i see, its not me that rides on public roads, why would i when i got my own track to ride on. plus there isnt really much places to ride in tassie for the people who live more towards the citys so they ride on roads, but i have seen 250's and 450's ride on public roads, yet there not tossers or dicks-.???

yer but they can easily be mistaken as registered bikes..

When you see a young dero in thongs footy shorts and a singlet with no helmet doing wheelstands up the main road it tends to piss ALOT of people off .

Latest posts

Back