braaap maestro crash

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talkin collarbones but yeah depends where ya arm is broken I guess ...but if ya elbow is plastered at a right angle you'd have no chance .

plaster up to your elbow or just b4 it , try to twist to wipe,,try to youch your nose , none off these are possible even with the cast's i had ,trust me , iv broken plenty of bones , there is nothing worse than 2 at the same time ,,

i doubt he would of found a ute in front of him on one of the braaap tracks:p
lol, hmm ive been pretty lucky with bones... few breaks here and there but never multiple brakes (touch wood)

Did someone say breaking the law??

My time to vent!!!

We live in a rural area and unfortunately share it with an insolent 16yo neighbor that, despite being worded up by the boys in blue and numerous warnings from my other half over the past few months, he insists he rides his YZ85 up & down the road which is right outside our house. It's a busy road with a lot of traffic, being heavy vehicle trucks of all kinds, tractors, buses, cars (also, other hoons that scream past at over 120kmh) Well this little twat has a total disregard towards all these road users, as well as his own safety (note the highly protective singlet in the vid) and now just deliberately annoys the crap out of us by revving the nuts off this little 2 stroke he flogs. The stupid thing is he's got 40 acres of paddock to play in, but no, he has to be a tough-ass and ride on the bitumen (and it's always late afternoon in low light or sun glare) We're just waiting for the day we hear the crash and have to scrape him off the road. It's not something I really want to be confronted with.

As both a licensed rider & pit biker, this behavior just really pisses me off!!!!

^^^spoke his front wheel dude.. fuk him..
then when he peels himself up off the road set fire to his bike...
walk in side and grab a beer....and watch the sunset..

^^^spoke his front wheel dude.. fuk him..
then when he peels himself up off the road set fire to his bike...
walk in side and grab a beer....and watch the sunset..

Yes, those thoughts & other nasty solutions have been on my mind :D

I wish I had a paint ball gun!

get a good video of him , take to police , they will charge him , easy peasy

yep video evidence is all they need these days..
but make sure you get it of him coming from his place onto the road and zoom in on his bike..

Yeah muddy dob him in .... for his own good ... the cops will probably fine the f@ck outta him but his old man will have too pay ... after that that I doubt you'll see him on the road again.

Because like you said ya don't wanna scrape him up after he gets smeared by a car or truck.... it is for his own good.

Yeah I've got plenty of video evidence to back it up, plus the cops have already paid their first visit so they know the situation. This kid just got his "L's" for his drivers license too. So next offense it's goodbye license & confiscated bike!

muddymini have you personally told him to cut it out? if not I think it would be wise before involving the pigs.....

Yeah muddy dob him in .... for his own good ... the cops will probably fine the f@ck outta him but his old man will have too pay ... after that that I doubt you'll see him on the road again.

Because like you said ya don't wanna scrape him up after he gets smeared by a car or truck.... it is for his own good.

Exactly ! But he'll only realize it's for his own good when he has 2 arms (or worse) in plaster like the Braap rider

The other problem is his little brother, who cannot ride for shit, does the same thing on the same bike (not as often though) and is even more of a hazard. I watched him the other day & just shuddered as a car slowed right down in front of him as he did his u turn to go back up the road to his house. If anything this kid will get hit first :rolleyes:

muddymini have you personally told him to cut it out? if not I think it would be wise before involving the pigs.....

Yep, mentioned that in my first post. My partner had words to him late last year on more than one occasion. That stopped him riding on the road for a couple of weeks, then he decided to ignore our warnings, so one night we called cops. He stopped riding on the road for another few weeks .. but now he's back doing it again (4-5 nights a week), despite being yelled at by my other half. He's just making us more & more angry & frustrated :mad: So, if he does it again this week that's it I'm off to the station armed with evidence

If the parents won't be responsible ? ..... and sadly it would apear they are not .... then this is really the only choice you have muddy ... honestly it sounds like you and ya man have been more than patient with this little smart arse .... no one likes involving the cops but if either of these little clowns get pressed you'll wish you did I reckon .... remember they put you guys in the position by riding on the freekin road every arvo.

So if you don't put them in there's a good chance it'll end badly .... if you do they'll get the sh@ts .

But as soon as the fines go down I think they'll opt for the paddock .... if they do it again they get another steeper fine ... they cops will play harder every time .

Sooner or later they'll learn it very expensive for a squirt up the road just to p@ss you off .

But yeah mate I don't see you have a choice if they go again (and you know they will) it's time to go for a trip down the station .... honestly there's a good chance you are saving their lives .... sad his parents don't give a sh@t but don't ever feel bad that you and ya man obviously do.:cool:

Thanks for the words of support Dready. I know it's the right thing for us to do, despite the repercussions of bad feeling on their side. But you're right, they leave us no choice. And yeah, we're just as flabbergasted about the parents lack of responsibility too. This kid is renowned for getting away with shit though - I found this out last weekend from one of his school mates (funnily enough the school mate is the young bloke that excavated my track last w'end) Small town this is!

No wuckas muddy I call em as I see em ...

and yeah you need a licence to have a dog but not a kid .... I've always thought this was a bit wrong ... like you have to be responsible for your dog or someone will come and take it off you pretty quick .

Yet some parents don't seem to give a sh#t and let there kids go wild

far too often, by the time some agency or the law steps in it's too late the kids already a d#ckhead ... he grows up and raises 2 more and so on and so on.

So yeah this is the sh@t we are left to deal with because parents are'nt held accountable for little johnys f#ck ups ... as a result little johny isn't held accountable for his f@ck ups and never develops a decent sense of right or wrong ... and ofcourse grows up to become and produce more D@ckheads. I fear this is just the thin edge of the wedge and it'll get worse before it gets better .

So I lay the blame at the foot of the parents ... looks like you have to the job for em on this one and that really sux .... but don't think for a minute it's the wrong thing to do ... the consequences of doing nothing In my opinion are too great in this situation.

Good luck

You are right on all accounts there Dready. I know for a fact that if I ever pulled this shit on a daily basis when I was a kid, LOOK OUT! My parents would have killed me. But then, I was brought up responsibly so never got into too much trouble :D

Yes, I think some parents need to know basic child training... maybe they didn't get their instruction manual at birth, LOL

Latest posts

Back