braaap maestro crash

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its not about bagging braaap's bikes its about riding a brand name on the road, and now with this accident you can bet ya left testi its gonna have some sort of impact to braaap and the rest of the pit bike industry..

all it takes is some pissed of mother or relative or who eva to report the incident to the authorities and then sht hits the fan...big time... ppl get sue'ed for less

use ya fukn heads idiots...

best thing ya could of done is kept this to yrselfs..

yer but they can easily be mistaken as registered bikes..

When you see a young dero in thongs footy shorts and a singlet with no helmet doing wheelstands up the main road it tends to piss ALOT of people off .

yeah i reckon it does,
yeah i know my bikes to know if there registed or not, and they are bikes like yzf450's and kx250f's

yeah its not about bagging braaap's bikes its about riding a brand name on the road, and now with this accident you can bet ya left testi its gonna have some sort of impact to braaap and the rest of the pit bike industry..

all it takes is some pissed of mother or relative or who eva to report the incident to the authorities and then sht hits the fan...big time... ppl get sue'ed for less

use ya fukn heads idiots...

best thing ya could of done is kept this to yrselfs..

not like the authorities don't know whats happened when he is layin on the ground with both broken arms ! and a mangled bike !

and ya cant say the authorities don't know what happens on the streets ?

don't blame just my mate for things " the like impact to braaap and the rest of the pit bike industry" like 60% of pit bike riders/big bike riders ride on the road in tassie.

winky, blokes like your mate don't realise that there is a lot of behind the scenes work going on to give people like him a sick (and safe) place to ride. They need to realise that what they doing are going to stuff it up for all of us. You as a mate should be trying to stop him from doing it

winky, blokes like your mate don't realise that there is a lot of behind the scenes work going on to give people like him a sick (and safe) place to ride. They need to realise that what they doing are going to stuff it up for all of us. You as a mate should be trying to stop him from doing it

yeah i think he learnt his lesson from riding on the streets and breaking broth arms.

do you know how much braaap are charging per race day, this year ?

That guy's mate'll have plenty of time to think about why he shouldn't ride on the road ... The embarrassment of havin' to get his mum to hold his pee pee while he wee wee's and wipe his ass for him 'til the casts come off might sober him up a little ... Maybe she'll use a sheet of sand paper to rub the message in ...

Yeah mate I was just kidding I don't know what a day at the track is worth ... pretty sure it's not that much though ;)

Yeah Cactus up until this point I've been lucky enough to do my collarbones one at a time but like you I'm sure, I know crew who have done both in one go.As you pointed out the consequences of doing both go waaay beyond just healing a few breaks.One of my mates was pretty lucky he had a pretty cool chick that was keen to help so even though it was horridly embarrassing he got through it ok.

One of my other mates was not so lucky ... he was livin with the boys and no one was keen to step up to "the job" as it became known ... his ... or their solution was too attatch the toilet brush to the bathplug .... One of his housmates (after rock scissors paper decided which ) would glove up and place the plug in the bath with the head of toilet brush sticking up and turn on the water so he could squat over it and sort himself .... yep then he would flick the plug out with his foot and wash any offending matter down the drain :eek: Dressing was something they just couldn't get around, it was also decided with rock scissors paper and preformed in welding gloves (known as the guantlets of shame )and this went on for MONTHS ..... And yes he was threatened with eviction on a daily basis and their was.... for want of a better word a weird tension in the house you could cut with a knife ... everyone living there new it was only a matter of time before they were wearing the guantlets of shame and freindships were tested .

so yeah heavy situation whatever the situation but if he's livin with the boys let's hope they read this :D

Besides the damage thats been done to the pitbike community,he or his parents depending on his age with also be liable for all damages done.Thats the damage done to the ute he hit,the driver and any public property.

what im yet to get my head around is that these bikes are like 4grand and people are riding them on the road!?!?! WTF

there is no fuking way i would ride my pitster on the road as i would be more worried about it getting confiscated or some huge ass fine that would make me sell it

but i do understand why most jap bike riders and shops hate pitbikes as it gives a bad name to the WHOLE motorbike community not just pitbikes so because of all these cheap bikes on ebay under a grand people buy them and just ride on the road, i honestly think they shoulnt be sold so cheaply as this would eliminate SOME douchebags riding on the roads as they wouldnt be able to afford it

BUT on the odd occasion your gonna get someone like winkys mate whos parents have to much money to count and dont give a shit about what johnny does

BEEN there done that

Image77.jpg

lucky im married , is all i can say ,,broken scafoid bones , 8 weeks with these , 2 months physio and there still rooted 3 yrs later

broken bones, ligament/tendon damage never fully recover so i know how you feel snitchy but not my arms, my legs and shoulder ;)

i really havent understood why you cant wipe your own ass when you have two broken arms suerly its possible? not being a wanker or anything just never broken two arms at once

Latest posts

Back