Brendo's 140 Build (heaps of pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks bloody awesome mate im glad i inspired someone ..... best sticker kit ever ! Glad to see someone with good taste and great ability to build such a nice looking bike mate ... A+

Project LXR has begun now think i might do a build thread on it soon ive brought $600 worth of stuff already to get me started ..

Last edited:
DAM that looks good, no great, no wait indescribable. Thats one of the best crf70s I seen. I doubt theres a bolt untouched on that bike. I love it.

Keen to see that lxr build
That looks bloody awesome mate im glad i inspired someone ..... best sticker kit ever ! Glad to see someone with good taste and great ability to build such a nice looking bike mate ... A+

Project LXR has begun now think i might do a build thread on it soon ive brought $600 worth of stuff already to get me started ..

Cheers lads, yeah you defiantly made me bite the bullet and get that kit after seeing it on yours, i had been looking at it for quite a while just couldn't make up my mind. pretty keen to see this Lxr build aswell mate.

ASV levers are now on
I managed to get the levers on last night, only after a bit of persuasion mind you. The Gpx Brake setup took a bit of drilling out and filing to get the lever in and bolted up. Then i managed to mod the other side which is actually running a hydraulic clutch setup, well the cheap version anyway. I ended up with a bit of a frankenstein lever, its the master cylinder of the hydraulic clutch with a re-shaped Gpx brake thingy (the red section) and the ASV cable clutch lever arm. I hope that makes sense, anyway it works smooth as silk and so it should after a good hour of ****ing around with, it was on and I have to say the feel is so much nicer, more solid. Here's some new pics.

photo25ea.jpg

photo34t.jpg
[/IMG]

The big fella protecting my baby haha.

photo14zg.jpg
[/IMG]

photo43e.jpg
[/IMG]

photo52x.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hey Brendo is that Arabian horse a purebred, and the bike looks clean and trick, well done mate

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Hey Brendo is that Arabian horse a purebred, and the bike looks clean and trick, well done mate

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Cheers mate, that's the missus horse haha. He is a Karabash they breed them in turkey to live in the fields with sheep and **** to fight off mountain lions. They are rated as the second best guard dog in the world and he is taller then me when standing, I'm 5'10 he weighs 62kgs. He is an awesome mate thou perfect with people and kids but at night a beast, I pitty the fool that steps in our yard.

Last edited:
Yeah ya right mate, properly only an hour at work on a little track we have, I wash it after every ride. The engines only got about 7 hours on it, I don't ride this one a lot because I'm throwing parts and changing stuff every second day. Going out this Sunday for a ride with both my bikes i'll have to get a picture of my tread for you when I get back haha how's that sound.

This ones for Goosey!

All loaded up

ynygu5es.jpg

Dirty

ta4ebu2a.jpg

Clean again haha.

anytequz.jpg

Last edited:
Thought you'd like that! Yeah had a good day out both bikes were flawless, here's a link to where i go riding, http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=371+old+southern+road&hl=en&sll=-34.730666,150.659032&sspn=1.063175,1.760559&t=h&hnear=371+Old+Southern+Rd,+South+Nowra+New+South+Wales+2541&z=16 if you zoom in you can see heaps of little tracks & trails there's a couple of jumps and a little hill climb, most of the land is owned by a bloke I know. One thing I did notice today which i cant believe i didn't see when i put the wheels on is DHZ installed my rear tyre on back to front so it felt like it was in sand most of the time, its not to bad i might turn it around when ive got some spare time or could be bothered.

Last edited:
haha, before I put my own tyres on the mechanic down the road would do it and he put my front on backwards, lol. If you ever see any early pictures of my bike and the wheels on backwards you'll know why. It still didn't effect it's handling though.

Last edited:
Ha that's funny ****, I don't no hey, I was swapping from the 140 to the 160 and the 140 felt looser in the rear end surprisingly. I know everything is tight and straight so just thought that the tyre wouldn't track aswell with the tread on back to front.

Not really an update on my build just thought I'd share the latest graphics kit I'm doing up for a mate for his 88 will post some pictures up when it's all done, just a sneak peak for now.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355475814.851634.jpg

Latest posts

Back