Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Tom I was thinking about that but would maybe over do it aswell.
What I would really love is a set of the silver/alloy looking lxr rims with blue hubs but my chances of getting that combo is zero to none. Well not none but I'd have to be throwing about $600 at some wheels and I'm not in that position to spend that on just wheels especially when I'll be hard pressed to destroy these ones.
Maybe one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wow mate really nice bike here keep it up... Although I don't no how much further you can really go but looks amazing at the moment!!

What pipe and bars are these they look really good :)

Wow mate really nice bike here keep it up... Although I don't no how much further you can really go but looks amazing at the moment!!

What pipe and bars are these they look really good :)

Cheers lad yeah not a lot to improve on stock.
The bars are renthal twin walls mate, they feel really comfortable to me.
The pipes just the stock one on the new lxrs stickered up to look like a ti5.
I've got a yoshi and some other stuff coming this week so will throw up some more pictures soon.

nah i dont recon it would over do it :/ and its only like $40 so if you dont like it could always take them off.
theres not that much green on the bike realy i recon it could work :)

Yeah I might give it a go Tom, where did you get your wraps from do you have a link or anything because my last set were $55 from the US and he only had full size wraps.

Box of goodies turned up today and the start of a 5 day weekend yew.
Yoshi pipi, fly billet killswitch, klx110 fender, renthal Kevlar grips, gold did chain.

y8aru9yp.jpg

te4ybe8e.jpg

gabuhy8e.jpg

Nice brendo, was thinking of getting a klx110 guard but desided to go something else.
Where did you get the parts from? Bto?

Bloody hell, 50 of the month just got better... As for spoke coats I wouldn't, spokey dokes look just as good and 1/20th of the price LOL but each to their own :)

Haha these 190's already have a nasty ass note to them.
Yeah Harry got the stuff from BTO sports, the fender was actually the wrong one but managed to get it fitted up and looks good I reckon.
I'll try to get the exhaust fitted up on Monday.
Here's another pic.

e6yjuvat.jpg

Did the pipe fit straight up bud is the diameter of the whole system decent I've been going to press the buy it now button an the klx yoshi for at least 3 months but been a bit sceptical I had a crf 150 slip on but sold it it was too much hassle to mount the Damn thing

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh yeah it looks amazing mate well done ! Reps to you

If you ever wanna go aeroflow an6 braided oil hoses i can give you the list of what you need i can even make em up for ya and send them your way if you like

Last edited:
Did the pipe fit straight up bud is the diameter of the whole system decent.

I only had time to bolt the muffler on just to see how it looks for now but can't see it being to hard I think all I'll have to do is bend it in to bolt to the head and lengthen it a tad to compensate for the longer frame.
The diameter looks pretty close to the stock pipe at the start and then opens up huge like the FMF. I'm gonna play with it so its sitting exactly where I want it.

Oh yeah it looks amazing mate well done ! Reps to you

If you ever wanna go aeroflow an6 braided oil hoses i can give you the list of what you need i can even make em up for ya and send them your way if you like

Cheers mate that sounds awesome mate I'm defiantly keen, I'll send you a PM about it, cheers.

Ok sweet thanks for that mate ill bite the bullet and grab one

Ok sweet thanks for that mate ill bite the bullet and grab one

No worries, if you want to wait till Monday I've got the day off and plan on heading into my mates workshop to get it all fitted and ill let you know how it all goes and what problems I may have its up to you.

Woweee looking really nice there mate. I have the same fender and also matched it with the plate. Looks way better in my opinion, more aggressive. Spoke wraps would really make it stand out

Didn't get to fit up the pipe today but had sometime to get it mounted up in the spot that I want it, also finishing just before the subframe.
It's gonna take some work but should get it there.
Also hooked up some blue oil cooler hoses aswell. Yeah I'm liking the klx fender it gives it a meaner looking front end.

ejanu3yt.jpg

zuna7a4e.jpg

Got the dremel out and done some cutting and drilled a slide mount to be able to fit it just right.

anenynu4.jpg

Latest posts

Back