Brendo's 88/150 motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you wont have those red tyres on for long.. they wear down like soap

Tell me about it, just after a couple of little laps around their already shredding to pieces and that was when the 88 was in it.
I love the seat cover hey Timeeh its even better in person the quality is awesome and the sides are actually carbon fibre red. Its exactly the same cover as Ben Townleys made by the same bloke. Well worth what I payed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ok (Mick) got the bike going finally this arvo and damn she's a handful front wheel is basically in the air most the time.
The engine is pulling hard as with heaps of compression like ya said mate, I couldn't get the smile of my face its a weapon in this smaller frame.
One thing I might do is get a 12inch front rim thou as like I said its a handful, but fun as buggery.
I've still got a slight oil leak in the lines which I'm chasing, but will get it sorted soon enough.
I'm over the moon how its all turned out, I've got it starting first kick with no bogs or hesitation at all, it's running a tad rich which ill have a play with but all in all it was defiantly worth it.
Thanks again Mick for the donk she's a little ripper and so snappy couldn't be happier mate.
Ill try to get some footage for ya's soon so you can see it in action.
3ugeraja.jpg

Awesome dude, I had a hi-comp 125 in a similar bike and it was only really ridden on 1 wheel lol. Glad ya happy mate, yeah the new piston and rings and hone, and also the reseating of the valves she was pushing 150-160 psi continually;). I can rest now lol, def want gopro action mate but until then enjoy it lad.

Didn't actually put any finished pictures up of this thing, it still has the slight oil leak from the banjo fitting or line I dunno couldn't be bothered trying to fix it.
Anyways here it is finished.

yhu9ujy4.jpg

5e2ereza.jpg

7u9e3u7a.jpg

baru4e2e.jpg

erega5u9.jpg

What swinga is that n what finish ?? Bike looks mint dunno bout the red tyres but each to their own top work as usual

that a carbon zorst?! or is it wrapped?
also what happend to the boyesen cover? looked trick!
looking good man, should join roy and make a sick stocker you would do a amazing job :)
then you would have to full spectrum of bikes haha

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;XREvryCyYsA]http://youtu.be/XREvryCyYsA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the sik 110s dress kit dude, Im getting used to the red tyres as the bike is a work of art and I can appreciate everything, even the wicked 150yx lol.

Haha yeah cheers lad it is a weapon with the 150 mate I did like it like this but it is awesome now, ill try to get a vid up by the end of the week to show ya lad.

Why can't I embed videos in this thread!

Because you have issues you need to sort out with yourself.... :p

Next time try the video link button rather than the link button, if you run your mouse over the buttons they will give a description :)

Latest posts

Back