Brendo's 88/150 motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay orders in. Im up for one please Brendo, and black powdercoat please, cheers mate;)

Haha cheers guys it wasn't actually to hard to make but it helps having a cnc router at your disposal and know some good lads to get it welded up for nothing. Hey Mick ill keep ya in mind if I ever get rid of it how's that sound as to be honest I kind of like having a once of and couldn't be bothered making another. I could make one for a lxr or vert but I'd have to have to one first and that's not anytime soon unless your willing to help out haha lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bugger, okay I'll wait.

Ok engines in but forgot to get the longer throttle cable for the oko, so will wait for that. Tapped some thread into the frame for the cooler brackets and installed them properly. I still need to wire it and finish hooking up the cooler lines. How do you guys usually wire these do you just split the wires, twist and heat shrink or use a joiner? Just want some opinions from the guys in the know.
ese7ujym.jpg

rupe7eba.jpg

y5ygu9uz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brendo's 88 motovert

Looking good mate!!!! should be some very chilled oil :p

Haha yeah mate I think it should be more than enough, wank factor really I just like the look of the twin coolers over the big bulky single cooler hanging down at the front.
Hey mate is there anyway you could re-name the thread to Brendos 88/150 motovert. It just makes sense that's all, if not that's cool.

How does the name of the thread look now bro.

Schmick mick, jeez that was quick....

So pissed right now I'm trying to repress my anger. These yx cases must be so soft, I just stripped the thread out of the very last bolt before being done. The last oil line bolt was just about to nip up and bang the free spin. So now have to wait some more and hopefully can get a thread repair kit to work. So so pissed, now just want to ride it jeez.

Yeah sucks big time, I've never used a helicoil before but I've used basically the same thing I forget what it was called it was basically a bolt with a nut that you screw down which taps aswell as inserts a sleeve like a helicoil with the new thread then just take the bolt out. Cant find it online but i hope the local bolt shop still has them. Hopefully can get it sorted tomorrow.

So pissed right now I'm trying to repress my anger. These yx cases must be so soft, I just stripped the thread out of the very last bolt before being done. The last oil line bolt was just about to nip up and bang the free spin. So now have to wait some more and hopefully can get a thread repair kit to work. So so pissed, now just want to ride it jeez.

Damn brendo thats bad luck big time, hope the fix is easy for you mate and not a headache. let us know how you go mate.

Latest posts

Back