Brendo's 88/150 motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of her now, still a bit to go till I'm happy.
7ahe7e2y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

A mate had them laying around at his shop so I thought I'd throw them on, their growing on me. Having grips totally overrated anyway.

Quite possibly the new donk for the motovert thanks to the master himself Mick (Rotn50). Just gave it a good wire brushing and tossing up the thought off painting it, I dunno yet. Just gotta get a few bits and pieces and then it will be going into this or the dpro. Here's the first of many pics to come.
pyqu2uzu.jpg
gyqa8a2a.jpg

Todays progress painted high temp paint, tappet & cam cover metal polished with the boyesen cover.
vyna8eny.jpg

Damn dude, I may want it back now lol. She looks good dressed up Brendo, that in the vert would be very interesting and painful.

Man you cleaned that up nicely :)

Wouldn't mind a boyseen cover, someone want to buy me one haha ; )

It looks even better in person I'm stoked how it turned out, like new. That's what I'm hoping Mick, nothing like the feeling of holy crap this things dangerous haha. Also mate did you end up getting the carb when you grabbed it?

I did mate, it was running a molkt 26mm junker, i can send it if ya want but a 30mm mikuni copy will work good on this engine mate. How about i send you a mikuni copy and you send me that boyesen cover and forget we ever had this chat. push push.

Bump my last question?

Baha you both love it so much it just put a massive smile on my face and you do great work brendo can't believe how much effort and time you put into everything

Haha not a chance buddy, how's this one I send my 150 back with the cover and you send me your new 150 & then we destroy the evidence.

I got a lifan 150 that you may not notice the difference if we do that. Win win for me aaaaargh im so smarter than the rest hehe.

Just ready through your entire thread, your bike has come along way since the first page... Looks awesome mate, keep up the good work.

I got a lifan 150 that you may not notice the difference if we do that. Win win for me aaaaargh im so smarter than the rest hehe.

Damn you. I guess I'll hang on to it then hey. I was so close to driving up to Nicks and grabbing that Daytona hey, his only about 45mins away. I was doing some sums and came back and you had it you bugger. But really it's going to a better home than I could of provided. I've got a chinga 30mm mikuni laying around somewhere, so off the top of your head mate were should I start with jetting the thing?

Brendo's 88 motovert

Quick question to anyone that might know what oil port thingy is the feed and what one is the return or does it mater, top or bottom. I'm clueless and don't want to run the lines back to front
qyqyheha.jpg

Last edited:
Ive always gone top to top mate and never had a prob.

Latest posts

Back