Brendo's BBR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn sweet bit of kit there man. Can't wait to see the end result I'm sure it will excced everyone expectations... god luck man

Rainy day inside well spent polishing, I have to say that damn these bbr's are a work of art.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384579844.562799.jpg

looking very nice, are you going to clear coat it to keep its shine?
also, nice to see u got a set of zocchies on it! :)

Looking good mate, have you finished polishing it already??

Stuff that hand polishing stuff digger!

This is what you need!
A32DA53D-2346-42C2-A378-3A8782D31B44-2168-00000209336D77ED_zps0aead407.jpg

Cutting and polishing wax, spindle. Sisle's, polishing cloth and a big bag of ..... Well you get the idea! :p

It's Lime kids, calm down.

Last edited:
Too many tight corners for anything but hand polishing.. It's good to rake it nice and easy by hand so you can stop and the polish level you like the look off, polish with these wheels and BAM mirror dismiss.. Haha

Thanks mate.. I love using the polishing wheels when I can, they definitely give you a flawless shine.. What's the lime for out of interest?

Haha na mate no where near finished polishing it. Still want to wet and dry some nicks off, there's some dings and stuff and still got the inside of the frame to do.
Gonna do it all by hand lad that way I can't stuff it because like Grant says there's so many edges and corners.
I'm wondering what the limes for aswell, please explain!

It's not actually lime, more of a chalk. But you use it to get the wax residue off the metal because metho and other solvents can cloud the metal and lightly scratch it as your wipeing it off. :)

Second box is here, damn this is gonna test the relationship wid the wife haha.

e7a5y4y8.jpg

Holly **** dude, this is gonna be an epic build i believe. If youv'e spent all this on the frame and bits, i assume the engine it is going to currently recieve is a Lifan 125 LOL

I was thinking more like pedal power at this stage with a nice three piece crank haha.

LOOKING **** HOT!!!!!!!!!!! i reckon this will prob get a 70 jailing semi auto!!! :p
nahh the guinea pig is good for low to mid end rpms wise :p
BUT REALLY A YX/HO 220cc with a heavy duty trans

I just jizzed everywhere my misses is not going to be happy ! My anima 150f would of been a nice combo in that bad boy

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back