Building my own pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah...just trying to figure out what to get right now. kinda confused as to what size swingarm to go with if im goin to go with 12" 14". does most of the swingarm that says bolt on to crf50 frame compatible to the frame that im gonna be using?

yeah all crf50 swingarms should be ok, also rear wheel will be 12inch. its the front wheel they use 14

cool...appreciate all your help!! at least right now i have a better idea what im gonna get. Cheers!

ok i bought a triple clamp with measurement 48mm top n bottom, can a 45mm/48mm fork fit?

not too sure...im pretty sure most forks are tappered... DNM and fastace i think use 45mm top and 48mm lower...

show us the clamps you have

yeah im hoping for the best that someone will outbid me this is 1 mistakes i made so far.....

you can withdraw the bid and those fastace forks sean posted are pretty good but you'll need to change to oil etc. to get the most out of them

Last edited:
hey guys, awaiting for my frame, swingarm, fork and rear shock to be delivered. will post up photos of them soon after!

If you can fine a set , get the Fastace As-01's much much better then the As-02 or as-03's..

I think my stockka was around 3 or 4k, most the guy who have 88limos usually spent anywhere between 6 to 8 i guess, yess my stocka was expensive cause i pay 2 for i new

damn thats alot of money...guess im gonna take my time on this built, still got loads of stuff that needs to be bought and low on cash....

Latest posts

Back