car at 15

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam man, that's gotta suck, i just got mine back today after a 3 month disqualification, 3 months was hell for me, 2 years i couldn't hack......no more silly stuff for me.

I go to court next month and Im going to try and get it reduced, but i guess Ill see what happens

ah ok well for your sake hope it does, good luck then man

just an update,
its siting on 35" muddies, (Dads gr8 idear Not...)
We got a recondition head on it all polished =)

just need new handbrake cable to pass for rwc...

yeh, had to prop it up a lile, rear diff is on road side of springs now instead of tray side, wound the torsion bars up as much as they will go let me fine the camra as my phone is flat lol, should have em up buy thisarvo

35!!!!!!!????????? dude thats getting a little big on a 4x4
Let alone your car.

Gonna be scrubbing guards

Last edited:
4jn8w.jpg

Compared to a light truck tire
5vummq.jpg

I also have a new grill black but dont got any pics

tire shop lise then?

the light trucks are on 17' or 16' rims with mid profile tires

ha there not 35s, 35s would never fit on that, dont look like muddys either..

yeah not even close to 35's lmao.. man ill show you the equivalent to 35" muds on 16" rims patrol.jpg picture by ozconsoles - Photobucket

if there on 17 or 16 inch rims then they dont even measure tyre size that way..
should say something like 225/70 16..

and yeah there just light commercial radial tyres...

post a pic up of the writing on the tyre..

haha, friend of mine has 34" mickey's and those my mate are far from them.

ROFLMAO @ you thinking they are 35's bahahahahhaha.. yes mate.. the 'tire' shop told you lies.. they look more like a 235 which MAY equal ABOUT a 31.. lol.. on a good day!

fwiw these are 35 inch rubber on a 16 inch rim...
pootrol.jpg

See the difference..!? you will be VERY hard pressed fitting them under your tray or under them front guards!

31's JUST fit on a zook, depending how you go about it, chopping guards and bashing seams, or fitting body lifts and suspension..

zook on 31's
DSC02159.jpg

When you say you swapped the axle location, it was a SPOA when you brought it? that is spring over axle.. quiet a common conversion on 4wds.. but yours looks to be 2wd right!? Did you get you pinion angle and axle housings in the correct location? has it been ADR approved? you MAY run into some trouble(depending where your located) with blue slips/ RWC etc if the job hasnt been signed off by a qualified mechanic..

Keep the pictures coming mate.. always good to see a young fella getting into building up their first car :)

Must ask.. whats with the busted sh1tter pushie posing with the new grill?! Did it get jealous and take a swipe at the front bar(see dint) and the front bar retaliated breaking off its headstem tube!?

If your insistant on the tires being a 35 inch.. by all means pull out a tape measure and get some pics with them on the ute..showing the measurment.. but if you measure and they ARE NOT A 35.. expectation is to still post up the photo and swallow your words :)

Last edited:
only have that pic of the grill lol

ile mesure them when i have energy just got home from work to lazy now

edit
31 says the tape mesure

i will swap the diff back to tray side be for rwc
front bar was like that when i bought it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back