Chad Reeds New Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full94760230_1286942613.jpg

WOW, i must say that is one nice CRF450, look at the exhuast is that a new style?

WOW, i must say that is one nice CRF450, look at the exhuast is that a new style?

Pipe's have been like that on the 450's since 09......i like the look of the rear shock reservoir

so now chad is a privateer their will be no excuses when he wins that oh he only wins cause he is on a factory bike

Haha clunky.

Im sure if he wins over here again its not cause of the bike he is on. No other aussie could have riden like he did against stewart... infact no one could.

Love the look of the bike... can honestly say its the best looking honda i've seen. Bring on the SX series!

Well i take we all know now chad is riding for Honda & is now wearing FOX gear.

haha where did you find that out. thats the only race he will be doing here. He has gone back to america to organize who his riding for next year. Weird that he is quiting the thing that he pretty much made happen, gotta make money somewhere i suppose.

will be interesting to see where he will get a ride as i think of the factory teams have riders signed

I'm sure he'll have NO trouble picking up rides anytime. His is a freack...

What wins on Sunday's sells on Monday's

Latest posts

Back