China minis vs Jap minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not again please
have any of you kids riden a harley
they are the biggest box's of snot i've every riden
yes they make a cool noise
yes the 1965 pan head is the most legendary bike out

but thats as far as they get
there big noisy engine are gutless and you've gotta slow down to turn the bloody things

i take my mates kwacka z1000 anyday

and pickaninny this might just be one thing we agree on

not again please
have any of you kids riden a harley
they are the biggest box's of snot i've every riden
yes they make a cool noise
yes the 1965 pan head is the most legendary bike out

but thats as far as they get
there big noisy engine are gutless and you've gotta slow down to turn the bloody things

i take my mates kwacka z1000 anyday

and pickaninny this might just be one thing we agree on

Hey coolmodee01

you should try riding a M109R. They deliver the power when you want it. They are a fast and mean bike and it wont disappoint. 1800cc v-twin engine. Its a beast. 240 km/h and still pulling strong.

yeah might go fast in a straight line but you still gotta slow down to turn it

but looks cool

sorta...........

For all you china riders give me 1 good reason why chinas are better than jap.

And don't say "ohhh because you have to spend money to make them good" because heaps of you guys mod your bike eventhough it is fast enough and it's not brain surgery to go out and get a job to earn some money to buy parts.

Sidney don't think your awesome because you have a crf50 I'm not sticking up for chinas but remember you use to have a china.

yeah might go fast in a straight line but you still gotta slow down to turn it

but looks cool

sorta...........

Not so sure about that one. Ma dad and most of the other people who have em go even hard into the corners. they dont slow down for anythink not even the haters (cops) :rolleyes:. they lay em right over and i mean right over :D

For all you china riders give me 1 good reason why chinas are better than jap.

And don't say "ohhh because you have to spend money to make them good" because heaps of you guys mod your bike eventhough it is fast enough and it's not brain surgery to go out and get a job to earn some money to buy parts.

but thats just it! china bikes are good because u can go and buy 1 for a grand, get them out of the box, set up and your off riding having fun!

where as with a jap bike u spend like 2 grand on a KIDS bike and then have to go and spend time and money to make a decent pitbike!

if china bikes cost as much as japs and needed as much work as japs to make them good then it wouldnt be worth it!

and unless u have money growing out of ur arse then u cant just go and say its not a factor when your buying a bike!

No comparison between Harley and Jap engines. Have you ridden a buell... "sports bike" with a harley engine..... biggest nugget out. Revs to about 8000 and has 5 gears lol
Jap bike revs to 180000 and doesnt have shitty push rods... did I hear someone say Harleys sound good? lmao

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said is true

and sidney mate which screw went loose on you man i mean
how much coin anre you going to spend on your fifty mate
when your done lets put it up against my diafo 110 china
and see which on is faster more reliable and easier to handle
my money is on my china
hell it's 3 years old and all i've replace on it is handle bars, oil, and a rear shocky from hitting to many jumps
so you've got a $2000 limit and thats all your aloud to spend on your crf50 and then we will hold the jap vs. china day
then we will revisit your bike in 3 years time and see how it holds up.........

(not comparing the vert as it is a differant style bike my blue rolls 10's and goes hard as)

jap vs. china's vs.USA vs. me

ok listen up,

if the harley v-rod is so shit, how come suzuki copied the design of it?

suzuki aimed that bike at bringing people who were looking at v-rods, which dosnt really work, cause every knows harley are beter cruisers then suzuki..

and im sick of people saying, cruisers are gay, sport bikes are better!

the fact is, they are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT bikes! One is for taking it slow and cruising, and the other for serious fast riding, so you cannot compare the two types of bikes!

i had this same arguement with my dad, but he soon made me see, that you cannot compare them? he loves the Duc for riding fast, and he loves the V-Rod for cruising! and no jap engine will ever stand up to an italian engine buddy!
and can somebody remind me where stoner finished on his ducati and where vermulen on his suzuki finished in the motoGP!!

Kapesh!

Last edited:
Hey Sidney I thought your China mini broke YOU, not the other way round.
Did you not post something bout stacking your MSO on a 6 inch bump/jump?

This will really puck with ya head. A China made Harley.(I posted this a while ago)Specs
Key Specifications/Special Features:

Model number: FS250-2
Engine: 2V49FMM, 4T V twin-cylinder and air cooled
Maximum power: 16.3hp (7,500rpm) WOW 5 HP more then my Vert
Start: electric or kick
Ignition: CDI
Maximum speed: 130kph
Brake:
Front: double disc
Rear: drum
Tire:
Front: 110/90-16
Rear: 130/90-15, vacuum tire
12V/9AH battery
B1002428433.jpg

B1002293174.jpg

Link to specs
Harley Bike Manufacturer

Last edited:
thats not a real harley, the rear end on that is a copy of the harley fat boy and harley ONLY uses that rear end on the fat boy...nothing else, but its a nice try haha....not

Last edited:
Has China got anything that is not copied other then chinese take-away.(I love ma Won-Ton). I did read somewhere that they were using genuine Harley donks(not this manufacturer,some tea company from memory)

hahaha, and then what happened when they woke up?

apparently that rear end on the fat boy is the most copied thing on other brand bikes besides harley!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the real CHINA HARLEY(made by a Tea company?)
Chongqing Lianyi Tea & Native Produce I/E Co. Ltd.
Key Specifications/Special Features:

Engine from USA
Body parts made in China
Engine with 113 inches
1,854cc
S1004350216-1.jpg

Harley Model Motorcycle Manufacturer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back