Cops Are Cracking Down On The Central Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....... if you had to go places like that it only costs a couple of bucks to catch a bus alot bette rthan say a 400 buck fine serioulsy some of you people who ride on the road need to think before you act

Mate i choose to ride on the road breaking the law i dont see how its your problem its mine not yours so dont be acting like you care. ;)

well reason i care is its people like you that gives us a bad name and ruin it for all of us ( i dont care about you i care about people who make the right decision)

Franky we do care.

We care about how people look at us pitbike riders.

TBH i couldnt give a shit what happens to you and your bike.Thats just how i think.

Most of us here are pushing for more tracks around australia. Do you really think they will build it for us if theres guys riding on the road?

Yes its your choice to ride on the road. Go get hit by a car for all i care but think about what your making people are think about us as pitbike riders.

P.S might have came out abit harsh but thats reality

i personaly reckon if everybody rode there pities on the streets we would have lots of tracks to ride at.
the council and cops complain about the bikes wen they can't /would do anything about it themeselves in the first place.

Cool banana's valid opinion there champ, its just like saying P plater hoons wreck it for the rest of us, which is true, but hey they choose to obey the law we choose not to, good for us :D If i get fucked on i get fucked on and i will cop it sweet cause i no im in the wrong, sorry if im ruining the scene for you there champ ;)

Franky we do care.

We care about how people look at us pitbike riders.

TBH i couldnt give a shit what happens to you and your bike.Thats just how i think.

Most of us here are pushing for more tracks around australia. Do you really think they will build it for us if theres guys riding on the road?

Yes its your choice to ride on the road. Go get hit by a car for all i care but think about what your making people are think about us as pitbike riders.

P.S might have came out abit harsh but thats reality

Lol Cactus Jack your mates sound like dumbass'es especially if they make regular trips to centre link hahahahaahahah

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! If you live miles away from local transport services like a lot of people do and you lose your licence , you'll also lose your ability to get to work which means you'll most likely also end up losing your job ........

If you get hit by a car and smashed up and burnt like the guy this thread is about .... I'm sure you'll be collecting payments from Kevin Rudd for quite a long time ...... :p

yet another thread that has turned into a bitching session lol

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! If you live miles away from local transport services like a lot of people do and you lose your licence , you'll also lose your ability to get to work which means you'll most likely also end up losing your job ........

If you get hit by a car and smashed up and burnt like the guy this thread is about .... I'm sure you'll be collecting payments from Kevin Rudd for quite a long time ...... :p

Yeh, but thats cause i wouldnt even be able to whipe my own ass hahaaha

i personaly reckon if everybody rode there pities on the streets we would have lots of tracks to ride at.
the council and cops complain about the bikes wen they can't /would do anything about it themeselves in the first place.

... cops will just confiscate your bike they dont care not there problem they wont help you get a track in anyway unfortunately......i knew guy that had hes pitty confiscated when eh got it back the coppers must of thrashed it coz he said it was in such crappy condition

its just like saying P plater hoons wreck it for the rest of us

yes, dont i love the predicament that has been placed on p platers in general, id like to drive around in my car and not be bothered, having a sports exhaust and p plates does get alot of attention these days especially by cop's

Latest posts

Back